Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Press Release is out!

Press Release is out!

Postby eridani » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:06 am

Press release is in the process of being sent out...you might find a few pieces of information in it...

3 STARS OF DESTINY to be released in 2009!

"Aldorlea Tales: 3 Stars of Destiny" will be packed with more than 50 quests, 40 hours of game play and so many places to visit: enchanting woods, soaked swamps, glittering lands of snow, charming valleys and so much more!

* Adventure full of humor and wit for all the family!
* Choose between 3 modes of difficulty (easy, normal, hard) and select your monster encounter rate! You can match your gaming experience to the level you wish to play!
* Meet 10 characters and help them develop skills and friendship as they fight alongside each other!
* Unlock and/or download amazing Goodies! You can even play the Goddess Yveen in person!
* Customize your characters by picking their stat boosts!
* Visit a huge world for exploration with the chances given to go back to previously visited areas!
* Find relics, artifacts, secret rooms and hidden chests that all are reachable - no teaser chests!
eridani
Ranger

Re: Press Release is out!

Postby firefly » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:25 pm

+::clap Looking good
My dwellings: The Glade and Eridani's
Anyway, if I wanted a complex story led by dynamic characters that aren't easily categorised into facile dichotomies of good and bad with no clear arc or easily predicted outcome, I'd have left the theatre and lived my damn life. Brownian
firefly
Bounty Hunter

Re: Press Release is out!

Postby Indinera » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Thanks! :) +::YAY
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Information and Purchase