Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Favorite character?

Favorite character?

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 am

Now that a lot of you have probably had enough time to see enough of the game (or even complete it), which character is your favorite based on:

* looks
* personality
* fighting skills

:)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Favorite character?

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 am

Doggone it Indy and Del! How can you ask???? :razz: They were actually all great choices :razz: But can't just choose one...nonononono.... But...I can say that the two main characters are my first choice :razz:

The look of all of the characters is awesome. The fighting styles were almost various enough that it really made the choice of the final party extremely hard to choose, so it took me a while to practice with each additional pair +:oops:

But since I was only a "humble squire" +::lol I'm taking the liberty to say that now I have to go back and play the whole game again and make sure I check everything! +::lol I may come up with a different party mix, too. Although, still going to play in the easy mode :razz:
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:13 am

Then all I can say is good luck and yes, the characters all allow for very different battle strategies. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:01 pm

So difficult to choose, because as has been said, you really need to play around with all the combinations due to their different fighting styles - which is a good thing IMO. Gallow and Liza are great main characters, with some wonderful skills/spells, but some of the others have good skills/spells too. One of the things that makes it more difficult to choose is that - because this isn't an Indy story - the characters don't have such well developed personalities which would make it a bit easier to pick one.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 pm

I added a lot to the gameplay though so I appreciate you enjoy the different fighting styles. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:29 pm

My fav character based on looks is Liza. Her last one has deep eyes,and looks determined.

* personality: Monique for releasing the team saying "Easy! The keys are there." Bel is funny, enthusiastic. I liked her adoptive mom analysis of her personality. :)
* fighting skills: Gallow strongest skills with their sound effect: shadow blade, piercing heaven +::music
Last edited by flavie on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:50 am

I remember liking Drake, Liza and Gallow the best.
Although in this game pretty much everyone in the cast is quite good.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Opaline - Discussions (Spoilers inside!)