Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

explanation on the end of the game (spoiler alert)

explanation on the end of the game (spoiler alert)

Postby Vanina » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:00 pm

please please,

I don't know if I understood the ending correctly...

Marine married Lord Dragon? And she's happy like that? (pff it's short) +::O_o

Love at first sight or a marriage of convenience? (I didn't understand this point)

And Jane disappeared after the tournament was over and we don't know if she was real or not? (ohhh nooo)
And what about the other characters?

please give me more explanation about the ending of the game

I play on Steam, and I think I leave an excellent note to the whole saga +::heart .
What's unfortunate is that I didn't fully understand the script (English is not my native language)
Vanina
Peasant

Re: explanation on the end of the game (spoiler alert)

Postby Indinera » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:50 am

Marine married Lord Dragon? And she's happy like that? (pff it's short) +::O_o
Love at first sight or a marriage of convenience? (I didn't understand this point)

It's neither. Marine wouldn't settle for convenience. And she never felt love at first sight for him.
In the real story, which is hard to convey in a game, their final fight is far more intense, with Dragon hitting her so hard that he breaks her bones, and her clinging to him so she doesn't fall off the limits of the ring, which would mean defeat.
During that time their faces get very close to each other, and they even exchange a few words, with her begging him not to "do it", not to make her lose. He ponders over it but as his team and the entire arena bawls for Marine's defeat, he gets back to his senses and attempts to do so.
That moment however gets them closer than they think at first, which him respecting her immense courage, shaken by the intensity of her eyes, and Marine feeling in his gaze that he's not a bad person, just forcefully carried in a direction by the wheels of History.

And Jane disappeared after the tournament was over and we don't know if she was real or not? (ohhh nooo)

She was real. She suicides to launch the ultra powerful but forbidden fairy spell, that pushes Dragon back.
In the "real" version, it doesn't push him back enough, and Marine rushes with her last drop of energy to finish off the work.

And what about the other characters?

This is left to your imagination with the few bits and elements you have.

please give me more explanation about the ending of the game

The final ray of sunshine that hits Marine, as dusk is about to set in, is also highly symbolic and much needed.
Mystrock people interpret it as their god Kallu willing to accept Marine and Mystland as their new leader.
It's essential for History to change and people to accept it.
Similarly, as magic is forbidden and theoretically impossible in the arena, Jeanne's final spell was later interpreted by historians as Kallu eventually siding with her by giving her a boost.
There you go!

I play on Steam, and I think I leave an excellent note to the whole saga +::heart .
What's unfortunate is that I didn't fully understand the script (English is not my native language)

Hope this helped, if you have any question, feel free to ask!
It's been a long time but I still remember the (imo epic) ending of the Millennium saga.
Also, please give a review to the Millennium games, and all my games you own too, thanks +::kiss
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium 5 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)