Discuss it all, discuss anything you want about MM5! +::wizard +::clap
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Discuss about Millennium 5!

Postby loof123 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 pm

I have just finished Cactus Crest and love the game so far... About the Blondie, why do I think she has a connection with the Bear? I have a feeling she might be his daughter or something... She was found at age five, Bear was there before, and I can't confirm it because the Bear is still +::Zzzz +::Zzzz +::Zzzz ... And about the others, love party splitting. I hate those Pepperbugs... How much HP do they have? 10.000???
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:19 am

as always with you, some very interesting comments :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:33 am

A bit OT, but this thread seemed to be the most appropriate for this - so just one quick note:
I haven't finished MM5 yet, so no complete feedback for now, but I can already tell you that MM5 is miles ahead to anything else when it comes to mapping.
It seems that the MM saga has really been the "crème de la crème" of your skills. +::clap
Tomas
Ranger

Postby woodlandpearl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 am

I just finished the game this afternoon. I thought it was very thought out and had a few surprises. +::biggrin

I did complete the game wining
Spoiler: show
fights and did enjoy the ending.

A few things that I found: there are a few places in the guide that are incorrect:
Q7
the guide mentions that I can complete that quest along with the other quests after the temple but someone on the board mentioned that it needed to be completed with Blondie in your group.

The Pit of Infinity
it says that I need to revisit secret room again once I have Marine in my party. When I went back, nothing was there. The next group (I believe it was Karine) did find a surprise.

For the quest about the statue.
the guide mentions that I need to go to a specific taratarian map and it is not listed.

I think I would have love to see a wrap up with Bear's story.
I know he was a monk and that he has a "secret" but the game didn't get into any detail about why he did what he did. Also, at the end, i wonder if he went back to the island.

Another thing was about Marine's mom. An earlier MM and this one mentioned that they could possibly see if they could find a cure for her mom. Not a big deal and I guess we can't all have happy endings. :( ...Unless I missed a quest somewhere. I think I only had 8. Was there more than 8? But when the credits rolled out, there seemed to be several more that I did not finish. I followed the guide pretty closely the first time through. Will definitely replay with a different strategy.

I don't want to go into too much detail about what I thought of the game until a Memories page comes up. I thought it was an awesome game and tied everything up(except for a few things mentioned above) really nicely. As mentioned I won 84 games and totally enjoyed that ending.

I thought the showdown was awesome - took me awhile to figure out how increase my odds of wining - ended up with a four page spreadsheet with all the info I need to make a informed decision! +::YAY However, with all risks, sometimes things don't turn out as you plan and thankfully I was able to reload and try again!

I think what would have been so awesome - granted the game is already totally awesome, but this would have been double icing in the cake - would be to see what happens to our 13 heros. Granted I know what happens to at least one...but what about Benoit. Does his "crush" feel the same toward him? What about Marine's family? Did her dad get better? Does Jezebel go back to the beach?

Nonetheless - this was a awesome game and look forward to playing in hard mode so that I can get all of the animal kings. I played the game through on easy mode just to get a feel for it and plan my next strategy.

Thanks again for an awesome! As always, your games are full of surprises and a joy to replay over and over. Thanks again for all your hard work as well as everyone who was involved in creating this masterpiece.

Look forward to playing the whole series over again +::YAY
woodlandpearl
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:07 am

Thank you very much for your feedback. I just posted this if you're interested:
viewtopic.php?f=211&t=8369

+::wizard :) +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Enso » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:57 pm

woodlandpearl wrote:there are a few places in the guide that are incorrect

They've already been fixed, thanks for reporting! +::Thumbup
Btw
quest #07 CAN be finished after the Pit, you just have to do it before finishing #06, since cleaning the statue implies leaving the Beach and that's when Blondie leaves the party!
Enso
Mercenary

Postby Alikamou » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Can Piu-piu save the world??? Only if you need to get rid of that "nation" of yucky +::biggrin He came through for me BIT TIME!!! +::YAY

Sure think Blondie is Bear's daughter. Feels right, just wishing if it's so that they figure it out +::biggrin
Well...back to the Pit. At least NO PEPPERS THERE!!!! +::grrr +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Kylie » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:28 am

Indinera wrote:Your favorite characters?
Your favorite plot events?
Is Merryll loathsome?
Can Piu-Piu save the world?
Is Jack smarter than James?
Discuss it all, discuss anything you want about MM5! +::wizard +::clap

I haven't completed the game yet, but
1. Jack, Benoit, Norman, and Karine.
2. Uhhh..... when I saw that Norman actually had an artwork, and he was attractive. Ok, jk, jk, jk. When The Bear got bit by the mosquito. I was so happy, because I didn't have to deal with his non-stop nasty yakking. :D
3. Yeah. He's really gross. I feel sorry for whomever has to clean up after him, because I guarantee you, he's NOT doing it himself. :|
4. I do not know the full extent of Piu-Piu's powers. +::biggrin (His dad, in that roleplay Cierra and I made up a while ago, was pretty fearsome and undefeatable, for sure! +::biggrin ) +::surrender
5. Yep. I still think he's hiding at least one brain cell from everyone else. Norman beats both of them, though. By miles.
+::Thumbup

You should make a game that is just about Norman. +::biggrin +::Dance HIS MUSTACHE IS SO MANLY AND FABULOUS!
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby MiladyDW777 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:26 am

I have not read anything about MM5 other than the couple of questions I posed. I have not finished, nor have I advanced as far as I thought I would by now. But I feel the need, I STRONGLY feel the need to say the following:

The "Pit of Infinity" is aptly named. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW LONG I'M GOING TO BE IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+::cry +::fear +::cry +::fear +::cry +::fear +::cry

ETA Getting my gorgeous Wolf Boy up to Level 6 has been a SCREAMING PAIN IN MY REAR!!!
+::Annoyed +::Annoyed +::Annoyed

That is all...

I love you, Indy. ;) +::heart
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:27 pm

... thank you... +:oops:

Have you escaped the darn Pit by now? :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium 5 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)