Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

As I Play Along...

As I Play Along...

Postby Kylie » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:38 am

I suppose this is the right place to make this topic! If it's not, I'm sorry! I didn't want to put it in the other forum, since this topic will have spoilers!!!
But I thought it might be entertaining/interesting for me to post what I think of the game as I play along.... I definitely won't forget any points of the game if I do that! +::biggrin
But anyway... so far...
Cierra is SO! mad about Benoit and Karine so far!! Also, I am loving the maps. Indi, you map so beautifully! Navigating has only been a bit tricky a few times so far. And Salome is such a drama queen. +::biggrin Jk, jk, jk!

Jezabel is still a... well, you know what, I see. +::whistle
Norman is supa-kewl so far. I love mustaches. And his mustache is fiiiiiiiiiiine I almost drew him a fanart once, but for some reason I just couldn't get it to work right and I discontinued my efforts. If Jack gets snatched up by Salome, there's always still Norman. +::biggrin At least he actually DOES have something in his head, since both of them brag about it always.
The Bear is really annoying me. I'm so glad he was deadly allergic to that mosquito. At least I don't have to listen to his yodeling and yammering for a while. Maybe he'll wake up a changed man. +::biggrin

Oh... and did I mention? Cierra is so irritated by Karine. She says she's waaaaaaaay too old for Benoit! +::O_o +::lol

Right now I am looking for those 10 vine-y things... only have found ONE!!! so far?!?! +::Dunno +::biggrin
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Re: As I Play Along...

Postby loof123 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:32 am

+::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Great feedback as always! Never realized the power of seduction Norman has until now. :razz: +::kiss
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:39 pm

+::biggrin Ah...Bear +::heart +::heart +::heart just love that Marine can get to him :razz: Got to play with him and...OMG +::O_o +::heart +::heart +::heart Thank you Indy +::kiss He's a true "Teddy Bear" +::biggrin MERRYL! You are TOAST!!!! +::grrr
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:47 pm

yes it's almost beauty and the beast lol except not romantic, but friendship +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:50 pm

+::O_o No no nooooo! Bear is MINE! MINE! MINE!!!!! +::grrr +::biggrin Enjoyed the insights Hirado and Karine shared convincing the group about going to the Pit +::Thumbup They got it! Now I gotta go back to it +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Salome wanted to go too, no? :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kylie » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:06 am

I'm not quite at the end of the game (We're still at the part of fighting those Mystrockians.... dang... it's HARD!)
But let me say... I
Spoiler: show
totally called that Blondie was The Bear's daughter. +::biggrin I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!

Also, I'm sHIPpING SALOME AND JACK!?!?! Kind of?!?! What?!?! Loof thought I'd be annoyed... but I kind of find it cute!

Oh! Oh! The Mystlandies!!!!!!! That was HILARIOUS!!!!!!
And the best part was when Jonathan showed up!!! He was sitting with us, watching us play MM5, and we got to that part... we all agreed that it was SO HIM! +::biggrin +::Thumbup Cierra disagreed that she'd be too shy to talk to Benoit... but I don't know... 8) +::lol
It was so thrilling to see so many of my sprites, and congrats to Cassie for becoming head groupie! +::biggrin
I forgot to read the list she gave us, though! +::surrender +::O_o +::fear So now I'm doing terrible in the arena. If anyone has the list, could you send me a screenshot of it so I can read it? We aren't even halfway through, and we're already 15 behind... +::fear
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Kylie » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:19 am

Indinera wrote:Great feedback as always! Never realized the power of seduction Norman has until now. :razz: +::kiss

Oops! I guess not!
I just love a good mustache, and Norman has a nice mustache! I don't appreciate how Karine (I think it was her...) called him OLD though! He looks quite young. +::biggrin
And he's a bit less air-headed than Jack. +::biggrin
Kylie
Ranger

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:51 am

Spoiler: show
Blondie is Bear's daughter??? I KNEW IT!!!! Now have to get to that part to see it for myself!!! +::O_o
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:13 am

Kylie wrote:He looks quite young. +::biggrin

Well, that's because he's always just stuck in his labs. When sun and wind never get to touch your skin you might age more slowly. +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Kylie » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:
Kylie wrote:He looks quite young. +::biggrin

Well, that's because he's always just stuck in his labs. When sun and wind never get to touch your skin you might age more slowly. +::biggrin

Okay. That does it. I'm going to stay indoors for the rest of my life as much as possible, so I can stay forever young and beautiful!!! +::biggrin
Kylie
Ranger

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:21 pm

That formula only works on men, fortunately :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:25 pm

+::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Kylie » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:28 pm

+::cry Thanks for dashing my dreams, Loof....

+::biggrin
Kylie
Ranger

Next

Return to Millennium 5 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)