Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

RYMA (Rate Your Martial Artists!!)

Re: RYMA (Rate Your Martial Artists!!)

Postby Lookz » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:15 am

It's alright ADN :D wishing you a happy day wherever you live hahaha :)
Dream, believe, work hard, make it HAPPEN :D
Lookz
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Lookz wrote:Sorry ADN, never have intention to offend anyone :)
Btw Indie.......it's true you're working alone fot the interactive dialogues? true that's why it took ages for MM5 to come out

Yes a lot of the work went into that. Of course compared to overall size of the game, it's still a small %, but it did feel very tough to go through all of it. +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:04 pm

The dialog during the bouts were what actually calmed me down to wondering what the next charas would say +::lol And...having Benoit get "stage-fright" was so SHOCKING! I kept wondering whether or not I pressed the correct keys +::lol What a turn-around! Always keeping us guessing +::Thumbup
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:22 am

thanks, glad you loved it! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Ryos » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:06 am

Some of my rankings don't veer too far off what's been posted already but there's one in particular I just had to post about.

Marine - 7. Actually, she was somewhat disappointing considering how she's a one-woman army during most of the rest of the series. It mostly depended on Jeanne's hints and how cryptic they were for some of the opponents that had an edge.

Benoit - 5. Even with his slow start, he tended not to do too well in most matchups and was easily tricked.

Karine - 9. Definitely the second best character as far as reliability was concerned because she could be counted on to beat just about anyone.

Hirado - 6. Despite being statistically one of the best characters at level 99, he was tricked often and seemed not to do much damage due to misses or incompatible attack types.

Abu - 4. Speaking of disappointments, Abu was one of the most easily tricked characters and didn't fare well in other bouts either.

Jezabel - 7. Considering how awful she is in most of the series compared to the rest of the 13, I was surprised at just how effective she was (almost solely due to that amazing match-ending kick).

Jack - 1. Statistically he's the worst of the 13 in almost all the categories and he plays out that way in the showdown too. I suppose with tricking he could potentially be more useful than Wolfgang but that's just because of how awful Wolfgang is...

James - 5. Females in particular had him tricked to a fault, but in fights without tricking, he tended to do well, at least until he ran out of special attacks, at which point even his wolf hat wasn't good enough. +::surrender

Salome - 8. Sure, she hit extremely weak and could only fell a few physically. But that isn't where she shines - all but two of the primarily male opposition fall to her tricks with a VERY high percentage, and even one of those exceptions falls for her wiles from time to time.

Wolfgang - 1. He MIGHT take down an enemy or two with special attacks. For the most part, he's only good at losing.

Bokden - 8. While he's better at Karine in fighting, he does get tricked, which makes him somewhat less useful in the showdown.

The Bear - 10. When it's almost impossible to lose a match (though the dialogue is PRICELESS when he does) and even Lord Dragon isn't even close to scratching him, you pretty much know why everyone wanted (or hoped he wouldn't in the case of the enemy) him on board.

Old Suzuki - 8-9. I didn't quite get the hang of his tricks but near as I can tell, he's pretty much one of the best fighters regardless of whether you do typical fights (primarily because he seems to dodge better than anyone in the showdown, despite having lower speed than a couple fighters) or know what trick moves to use. Considering everyone considered him a joke, it was poetic justice!
Ryos
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:57 pm

I do believe Wolfgang and in particularly Jack (with his "slap") are able to win fights. Wolfgang may pull off 4-5 and Jack a bit more. +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Asinains » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Marine- 4/10 [when counted alone], 9/10[when counted with fairy] : She is sort of agile and has medium power, with Jeanne she became really tough opponent for Lords.
Benoit - 7/10 : of course by skipping first two rounds, he is pretty good. Can defeat most opponents.
Karine - 9/10 : won every fight except Dragon, she is tough !
Hirado - 5/10 : would rate max, but it's about martial art abilities, not poetry. Defeating most enemies by mind ability, but not that strong overall.
Abu - 5/10 : hard to tell, he can defeat some enemies, but that's pretty much it.
Jezabel - 8/10 : i thought she will be really bad at showdown, but she surprised me ! I've won almost all fights except Dragon with her, she is extremely agile !
Jack - 3/10 : agile, losing most of fights... What else to tell ?
James - 5/10 : not so strong, but lucky as hell ! I won many fights with him... Damn.
Salome - 2/10 : doing completely nothing. She won two fights, at rest she was defeated really easy.
Wolfgang - 1/10 : as you have your skills, you might defeat one, maybe two enemies, the rest of fights are pretty much forward - you are looking how others are hitting you.
Bokden - 9,7/10 : most agile artist on entire arena ! Defeating everyone without any problem, only Dragon beat him, better than Karine, but not good as Dragon.
The Bear - out of scale ! : One shotting everyone, two shotted dragon. Won all the duels without any problem. In comparison with him Merryll and Dragon looks like cute lambs.
Old Suzuki - 8/10 : won most of fights, which is surprising. I thought he won't be able to win single fight, but here it is, he even defeated Dragon, because he didn't to break him in half +::biggrin . Drunken style !
Asinains
Peasant

Previous

Return to Millennium 5 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)