Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Give Awards to Your Characters

Give Awards to Your Characters

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:24 am

As a reminder, here is the list of them:

Marine - Benoit - Karine - Hirado - Abu - Jezabel - Dee - Piu² - Gravitron - Jack - James - Salome - Merline - Mom - Wolfgang - Bokden - The Bear - Old Suzuki - Blondie

Kindest?
Most cheerful?
Most useful?
Most useless?
Funniest?
Most boring?
Laziest?
Most pathetic?
Most reliable?
Flirtiest?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Give Awards to Your Characters

Postby D-Squall » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:06 am

Kindest?

Blondie, she was like a Marine two... same personality sometimes, always ready to help, the only reason I think that she wins Marine in the Kind factor is because she doesn't have a party to yell at each time they start fighting between each other. +::biggrin

Most cheerful?

Merline, sometimes it was like she wasn't giving a damn about what was happening around her... all she wanted was to help Marine and friends and sometimes owned some dialogues with her funny and cheerful comments. XD

Most useful?

Benoit, in all Millenniums he was always in my party... it was always Marine, Benoit and other characters... I felt that he was more than a good fighter but Marine's coolest and supportive friend, even when sometimes he says to her that they won't make it... yet, he was always by her side. Now in battle, his decreasing atributes techniques were a must-have and of course that I used in every game of the series. ;)

Most useless?

Piu-Piu... for me he was nothing but a comical relief. +::biggrin But it was a fun character and ended up saving the day in MM4 ending. Yet, useless.

Funniest?

Jack, sometimes he was very annoying but funny. +::biggrin And the way he finds to involve lots of characters into his ridiculous conversations is way too funny. +::biggrin

Most boring?

Wolfgang. He always brag about being a good-worker but... nobody cared for him... neither did I.

Laziest?

James, do I really have to tell why? +::lol

Most pathetic?

Jezabel, each time I see her talking in the game I was like... "Why the heck did you agree to go with Marine in the first place?" At least she was sincere, even by having the whole group against her because she didn't wanted to help Marine.

Most reliable?

Abu, good fighter, good with spells, great person and an awesome guardian to Marine.

Flirtiest?

Jack... just like James, do I really have to tell why? +::lol +::lol
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:20 am

Thanks, great answers, and funny comments. Loved the one about Wolfgang. Poor Wolfgang. +::surrender +::cry
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:24 am

Thanks. :)

Soon I'll post the othe topic.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Alikamou » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:17 am

Marine - Benoit - Karine - Hirado - Abu - Jezabel - Dee - Piu² - Gravitron - Jack - James - Salome - Merline - Mom - Wolfgang - Bokden - The Bear - Old Suzuki - Blondie

Kindest? Blondie...once you caught up to her. She went out of her way to help where she could, even going to the Ancient Temple +::heart
Most cheerful? +::biggrin MERLINE! +::biggrin That little speedster!
Most useful? Abu with curative skills +::heart
Most useless? Oh my...poor Piu Piu +::cry and he tries sooo hard! +::kiss
Funniest? Grandpa!!!!!! +::lol There is really never a dull moment with him! +::lol
Most boring? Sorry Mom +::surrender
Laziest? Obviously Jezabel who really only wanted the pampered life
Most pathetic? Poor Wolfgang...for all his hard-working skills...really not much of a fighter...but he can take some mighty blows +::O_o
Most reliable? Karine for me. She was the first recruited and stuck to her word to help throughout the series +::kiss
Flirtiest? Good old Jack! +::lol +::lol +::lol +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby loof123 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:01 am

Kindest? I gotta say it was Blondie. She helped everybody and didn't ask for anything in return. Although when you put it like that, Wolfgang should be quite kind too.. +::lol
Most cheerful? It's Merline.
Most useful? Karine with Virtuoso Belt and Level 6 Hands, BAM BAM BAM
Most useless? Do you have to ask? It's Wolfgang, naturally. Even Piu was useful. He can get gold from the Lighthouse!
Funniest? Of that I'm not sure. I give multiple medals to J n J and OS.
Most Boring? Gotta be Wolfgang. The guy barely says anything, and when he does it's something like Tabutu something, I dunno I don't read what he says. Just kidding I just don't remember :razz:
Laziest? It's Jez. but she proved she isn't only lazy by going out of her way to help Marine :)
Most pathetic? I think... well... can I skip this one?
Most reliable? It had to be Benoit. He was always by Marine's side, even when he was being realistic.he was the person who Marine truly relied on. She even said that Jeanne was in her earring.
Flirtiest? Jack obviously. He hits on Marine, hits on jez, hits on Salome... +::sos +::sos +::sos
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 am

Interesting answers, keep 'em coming! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Asinains » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:27 pm

Kindest?
Blondie i think, she met bunch of people from different part of continent and she helped them without asking much !
Most cheerful?
Dee ! For entire serie, she was never worried or saying anything wrong. Always smiling and giggling :)
Most useful?
Benoit. He has damage, debuffs, and powerful heals. I always had him in my party, as he is just doing everything.
Most useless?
I have to tell Piu, even though i would choose Jack instead. Even Merline was more usefull than they are...
Funniest?
Hirado of course ! Talking in poetic way and not being understood by others, but reactions of other people to him were always funny.
Most boring?
Wolfgang. The pride of being hard-worker.
Laziest?
James. Hard to choose different character !
Most pathetic?
Jezabel i think, she doesn't even care about that showdown, the only thing she wants to do is laying on the beach :)
Most reliable?
Hard to tell here, i would tell Abu, as he is guardian to Marine... BUT. My award is going to ... Bear +::wizard ! As he joined to Marine's party, he was always doing everything to help raise their powers. People were afraid of him and were thinking bad stuff, but inside of them, they knew they could rely on him, as he is really strong and he knows a lot !
Flirtiest?
Well, Jack. The only thing he is good at - still not that effective +::lol
Asinains
Peasant

Return to Millennium 5 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)