I saw a WIP of her, dunno if it was made public... +::Dunno
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Use your imagination :)

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Yes, I just looked it up. Hopefully she'll finish it cuz it looks awesome!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby ad518 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:09 am

I kind of feel for Benoit and Mai, so I want to make it more complete:

Following the theme from Judibeth:
Karine married Abu and they divided their time between the swamps which they loved. At first Benoit was jealous of Abu, but as he grew a little older he realized that his feeling for Karine had been a teenage crush. Beside's, by that time he had discovered that Lady Mai's gentle character (in spite of her fighting skills) was really much more to his liking, and the way she admired his hand-fighting skills gave a much needed boost to his morale and self-esteem. After a few years the difference in their ages no longer mattered. They married and raised a large family of little Martial Artists.

After Marine took over the government, Marine consulted Dragon (how the hell would she know how to run the government? She was only 15! For crying out loud! --- a girl just wanted to have fun sometimes. She wanted a life, too...) and agreed that the ex-government members had the experiences and expertise that could benefit the new ones. So they decided to combine both teams and assigned groups to be in charge of different departments. Being bright and observant, Benoit, under Dragon and the wise-sage's guidance, took over the administration responsibility, with the volunteered assistance from Lady Mai and a couple others, after Marine kicked Borgon out. As he grew older, Benoit started showing maturity and self-confidence as he had more experiences. He, from a sweet, shy, and self-doubting boy, eventually turned into an intelligent, confident, and thoughtful gentleman, which Mai found admirable and, well, exceedingly attractive. And, who could resist the kind and gorgeous Mai? Certainly not Benoit! However, it did take Benoit a couple years, ever a slow starter, before he realized it was impossible for him to live without the gentle sweetness of Lady Mai (Mai is also kind of shy, too). Once he made up his mind, he was determined and persistent. He started pursuing her, and married her within 3 months. Sure they still had their adventures from time to time. As both being family persons, they enjoyed their shared lives tremendously, along with the rest of the growing family, of course.
ad518
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:07 am

still a total BenoitxKarine fan... :razz: But Mai could suit Hirado IMO +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:53 am

Well, I'd also rather put Benoit with Mai. I think Karine and Benoit just don't fit really together. +::Dunno
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby ad518 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:41 pm

I think I understand how you feel, Loof. I, too, like both Benoit and Karine. They both are cool-headed and intelligent. But something just seems off when you put them together. I think the problem is not that Karine is too old for Benoit. It is rather that Benoit is too young for Karine. Karine is a mature and independent woman. Benoit is still a very green teenager. I am having a hard time seeing her falling for him already. Honestly, Karine is a wonderful woman. She doesn't NEED TO waite for a boy to grow up, not as if she is so in love with him that she decided to waite for him to grow up anyway.
ad518
Wanderer

Postby Judibeth » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:52 am

Indinera wrote:That was pretty brilliant Judibeth, thanks! Fun read. :)

Thanks, Indinera! I am glad to have entertained you!
Judibeth
Bard

Postby Judibeth » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:58 am

Sorry I didn't get back to this sooner. I haven't been able to be here for a few days!

Indinera wrote:
(Dragon had made the hard decision to oust Nate and Meryll and had warned the others that they would have to mend their ways.)

so Borgon's still around? 8)

How could I have forgotten Borgon?!!? +:oops: I'll have to give that one a bit of thought, but not right now. It is two o'clock in the morning and I must get to bed. Good night! +::Zzzz
Judibeth
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:47 am

Had to think about this one, but here's the short of it:

Dragon and Marine we know...Mom (no cure) & Dad (recovers but with diminished vision) reside in Green Grass with Merline visiting every so often. Merline is at The Bear's Training Camp +::biggrin Grandpa has moved to the abandoned house in Myst with Benoit & Lady Mai. They have also convinced Lord Gabriel to open up a Jun Tsu Ka school there and Grandpa's secret training in the basement with Lady Nalla is slowly paying off with his "diminishing capacity" +::lol

The Bear & Salome set up a Training Camp with The Pit as the 'proving ground'. Blondie & Bokden set up a guided tour agency that go all over the place. What a jet-set couple! +::whistle Karine dragged Borgon off to the swamp. Borgon actually stopped squealing about the crocs and started figuring out ways to help with improvements to the swamp. Not an easy task and therefore, right up his alley +::Thumbup Nice revenge Karine +::kiss +::biggrin

Abu and Dee return to the sunken town of Crest and meet up with Udo who wants to see more of the world. (Blondie & Bokden's first clients +::biggrin ) Hirado and Hitomi decide to go on a pilgrimage to every monastery to learn.

Jezabel, Jack & James drag Lord Peter with them to Lahuna Beach for some R&R +::biggrin
Norman, Gavitron, PiuPiu and Wolfgang head out to the Ancient Temples with their new "bodyguards": Merryll, Kusinov, Nate and Obrak +::lol The Zombies are having fun with these newbies +::Dance +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:20 am

so Karine is gonna end up with Borgon? After all she may enjoy the protective presence of a mature man like him, no? +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Karine and Borgon! How can you put my favorite girl with the most despicable guy ever???
But wait! You said, she dragged him to the swamp! She holds him as a slave there and he now tries to help with improvements just because he hopes for a chance to flee! But Karine is smarter! If he tries to escape he'll be croc dinner!!!

Oh, and Indy, if you ever put Borgon Croc Dinner as a restorative in a game, make sure that it will cause some bad status effect too! Like ..... hiccups! Poor chara who has hiccups will miss most of the hits! +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Tomas » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Borgon Croc Dinner, what a great idea. +::biggrin
But maybe it should be an offensive item (such as Stinky Bubbles) instead, angering enemies to death...
Tomas
Ranger

Postby loof123 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Karine and Borgon! How can you put my favorite girl with the most despicable guy ever???

^ that :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Tomas, that would work too! +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 5 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)