Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Use your imagination :)

Re: Use your imagination :)

Postby Alikamou » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:26 pm

+::lol It was to teach Borgon a lesson about name-calling and assuming a "book by it's cover" +::lol
@Indy...Karine doesn't need Borgon's protection :razz: she just needs his ideas on improving the swamp. If he steps out of line...she has threatened to abandon him in the swamp all by his lonesome +::biggrin Pity the croc that gets the hiccups +::lol +::lol +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby ad518 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:38 am

Why is Karine needed in the swamp? There are only ghosts left. It is not as if they would die again without her protection anyway. There isn't much meaning in staying anymore since people have either left or died. Talking about meaning. If Hirado was looking for meaning of life of sort. Maybe he should just stop being a monk and start being a professional hero. Helping people would at least make one feel good. I though he might be able to band up with J n J, originally. But James is too lazy to be a hero. Those two would rather stay on the beach and watch bikini girls (they can invite another Jack). Probably not with Salome. She is at times a little high maintenance, it feels like. She would probably prefer to stay on the beach. She would probably enjoy the admiration and the attention of the triple Js. I think Herado and Karine could go to Abu's swamp (Abu is the guardian of the swamp. He has to stay there) and help out there. I can't see these two sitting on their hands and doing nothing for their lives.
ad518
Wanderer

Postby Alikamou » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 am

You forgot about a couple of people who are still there and Karine controls the croc population. If not, then there would be more Rogues +::fear
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:26 am

Cassiopeia wrote:Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Karine and Borgon! How can you put my favorite girl with the most despicable guy ever???
But wait! You said, she dragged him to the swamp! She holds him as a slave there and he now tries to help with improvements just because he hopes for a chance to flee! But Karine is smarter! If he tries to escape he'll be croc dinner!!!

Oh, and Indy, if you ever put Borgon Croc Dinner as a restorative in a game, make sure that it will cause some bad status effect too! Like ..... hiccups! Poor chara who has hiccups will miss most of the hits! +::biggrin

hmmmMMMMMM

laugh while you can, until comes out "Millennium 6 - Borgon's Revenge" +::biggrin +::O_o +::YAY
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:28 am

ad518 wrote:Why is Karine needed in the swamp? There are only ghosts left. It is not as if they would die again without her protection anyway. There isn't much meaning in staying anymore since people have either left or died. Talking about meaning. If Hirado was looking for meaning of life of sort. Maybe he should just stop being a monk and start being a professional hero. Helping people would at least make one feel good. I though he might be able to band up with J n J, originally. But James is too lazy to be a hero. Those two would rather stay on the beach and watch bikini girls (they can invite another Jack). Probably not with Salome. She is at times a little high maintenance, it feels like. She would probably prefer to stay on the beach. She would probably enjoy the admiration and the attention of the triple Js. I think Herado and Karine could go to Abu's swamp (Abu is the guardian of the swamp. He has to stay there) and help out there. I can't see these two sitting on their hands and doing nothing for their lives.

Karine - there are more than just ghosts in Bogobaka, plus her idea would be to repopulate the town. :)
Hirado - well Wolfgang is already doing that and a lot of people here always make fun of him. +::cry +::biggrin
Salome - she is "high maintenance"? lol Care to develop?
Jack of Mystrock - what makes you assume he is anything like the other two J's? +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:28 am

Alikamou wrote:You forgot about a couple of people who are still there and Karine controls the croc population. If not, then there would be more Rogues +::fear

Yes!!

And few people are talking about Jez' future, or The Bear's. 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:27 am

+::biggrin The Bear is teaching the ultimate form of survival using The Pit as a training tool +::grrr As Marine said in her "non-speech"...he brought the best out of them ;)

Since Wolfgang is so handy...he's touring with Hirado and Hitomi and checking out the architectural structures the monks have done...like the Rocky Road Monastery and the Bogobaka Swamp SR +::whistle Too bad the Dragon in Castle Malice won't allow visitors cause man....that's one HUGE Castle +::whistle

As for Jezabel...she's just soaking up the sun +::biggrin Maybe she'll try to tame a Glurose(?) :razz:
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:49 am

Indinera wrote:laugh while you can, until comes out "Millennium 6 - Borgon's Revenge" +::biggrin +::O_o +::YAY

Cool, it's about time you make a game where the "hero" fails - with no alternative ending! :razz:
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 am

Cassiopeia wrote:
Indinera wrote:laugh while you can, until comes out "Millennium 6 - Borgon's Revenge" +::biggrin +::O_o +::YAY

Cool, it's about time you make a game where the "hero" fails - with no alternative ending! :razz:

It's debatable whether they "failed" or not but they do not always win.

Spoiler: show
Laxius Force I - Sandy gets killed.
Laxius Force II - the elven town gets destroyed
Dreamscape - is Erin really back in the "normal" world?
Asguaard - the best pyrrhic victory of all my games. Sure Asguaard got saved, but to what price? 50% of casualties. +::O_o +::surrender
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:03 pm

Well, yeah, that's true. +::O_o
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:20 pm

Asguaard has the best IMO :)

Also I often give the possibility of a good ending but it's not always the easiest one, eg MM5 or Sylia (especially Sylia).
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:31 pm

The ending of Asguaard is certainly totally unexpected.
You're a little bit like Stephen King. We never know who will survive! +::surrender
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Thanks for the compliment. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Sounds like you like Stephen King! +::wizard
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:20 am

Sure, why not?
He's pretty good. Well I've seen "his" movies though, not read his books. The Mist, Carrie, Pet Semetery etc.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 5 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)