Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Use your imagination :)

Re: Use your imagination :)

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:58 am

+:oops: Thank you guys!

Indinera wrote:Truly deserving of your rank at the Mystlandies HQ. :razz:

But the fighters didn't trust me! They never used my list of the opponents' weak points! That could have been pretty helpful! +::biggrin

loof123 wrote:But to do that, they all have to be together, so one of them asks some adventurers who have a chameleon, a cat and a fire with them to gather all the seven fairies together +::biggrin

+::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
I totally forgot about that, but yeah, we did gather fairies, didn't we? I just don't remember if it was 7. +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:36 am

Cassiopeia wrote:
Indinera wrote:Truly deserving of your rank at the Mystlandies HQ. :razz:

But the fighters didn't trust me! They never used my list of the opponents' weak points! That could have been pretty helpful! +::biggrin

Indeed. But how do we know you're not an agent of Mystrock?? +::Dunno +::Dunno +::Dunno :razz: :razz: +::biggrin +::biggrin

Cassiopeia wrote:
loof123 wrote:But to do that, they all have to be together, so one of them asks some adventurers who have a chameleon, a cat and a fire with them to gather all the seven fairies together +::biggrin

+::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
I totally forgot about that, but yeah, we did gather fairies, didn't we? I just don't remember if it was 7. +::biggrin

It was 7 :razz: :razz: :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:53 pm

loof123 wrote:Indeed. But how do we know you're not an agent of Mystrock?? +::Dunno +::Dunno +::Dunno :razz: :razz: +::biggrin +::biggrin

+::O_o +::O_o +::O_o +::cry +::cry +::cry

loof123 wrote:It was 7 :razz: :razz: :razz:

Cool! +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby briony » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:18 am

My endings:
As we know changes do not happen immediately and these events happen over a period of time
1. Lord Dragon and Marine married
2.Bokden returned to his life of wandering but became the eyes and ears for Marine returning periodically to inform on the welfare of the country-eventually his wandering ceased and he and Nalla began a relationship
3.- Benoit found he only had a crush on Karina and soon found that he and Lady Mai were very compatible- they married and then set up a martial art school with the help of Hirado and Hitomi
4. Katrina remained with Marine but later married Lord Jack with whom she had many things in common
5. Abu returned to his spiritual teachings under the guidance of the Wise Sage- later became the Wise Sage
6.- Salome convinced Bear to return to Luhana Beach to renew his relationship with his daughter Blondie- Jezebel and Salome accompanied him- Jezebel and Blondie became great friends having common ground with both being abandoned as infants- Salome and Bear eventually married with Salome's gentleness offsetting Bear's gruffness.
7.Old Susuki returned home to tell and boast of all his accomplishments ( him being the hero no less)
8. Mum never found a cure but as Stanislas never regained his eyesight( Due to prolong coma) this was never an issue
9.- Wolfgang went back to his farm but with Norman's technology developed agricultural equipment enabling better farming methods for the country- of course Piu Piu and Gravatron stayed to help Norman
10. Jack and James found the ladies in Mystrock to their liking and continued flirting ( hopefully they will mature with age)
11.Dee returned to her home and with the other fairies went to look for Jeanne whom they believed had returned to the spirit world
12. Merline under Borgon's tutorage ( much to his surprise) became a great stateswoman excelling in both politics and diplomacy
13. Kustnov retired gracefully fully aware that changes are inevitable
14. Peter returned to drinking and spent the rest of his life in a pub
15. Merryll never got over his hatred for Marine and this caused him to have a mental breakdown resulting in Lord Dragon locking him away for his own good
16.Nate never fully recovered from losing and his outbursts caused so much disharmony in Mystrock that Lord Dragon banished him back to the swamps ( hopefully the crocs ate him)
+:: +::clap
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:57 pm

I loved this as well, great job Briony! +::clap
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Judibeth » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:39 am

O.K. Here goes! I hope I don't forget anyone important!

Dee went back to the swamp, but she told the other fairies about her adventures and soon seven of them gathered together to cast the spell that Cassie mentioned which would bring Jeanne back. Jeanne was a changed fairy, no longer self-centered as she had been at first. She had discovered the joy and friendship that could be hers if she stopped complaining all the time. Her time as a disembodied spirit floating in another dimension had not changed that new outlook, and so she went about the land casting helpful spells in areas of most need.

Jeanne and Dee both returned to Mystrock to become fairy-godmothers to Dragon and Marine's first child, ensuring theat she would grow up to be a wise ruler after her parents retired.

Claryissa stayed in Green Grass to nurse her husband back to health. When Stanislaw awoke from his coma and saw who was there he was at first inclined to kick her out for having deserted him and the children for such a selfish reason. However, he was too weak to do anything, and she took such good and loving care of him and apologized so profusely that he forgave her and they fell in love with each other all over again. She never did find a cure for her affliction, though. Even when things have a happy ending there are still consequences for one's actions.

Karine married Abu and they divided their time between the swamps which they loved. At first Benoit was jealous of Abu, but as he grew a little older he realized that his feeling for Karine had been a teenage crush. Beside's, by that time he had discovered that Lady Mai's gentle character (in spite of her fighting skills) was really much more to his liking, and the way she admired his hand-fighting skills gave a much needed boost to his morale and self-esteem. After a few years the difference in their ages no longer mattered. They married and raised a large family of little Martial Artists.

Jezabel, used to taming animals, set out to tame Bear whom she secretly admired. She convinced him to come with her to Lahuna Beach to reunite with Blondie. When they arrived they discovered that Bodkin was there ahead of them. He and Blondie had discovered that they were kindred spirits, what with the disappearing and all. Bodkin even convinced Blondie to get over her reluctance to leave her familiar haunts and they spent part of each year after that flitting to all corners of the realm.

Norman went searching for more Ancient Temples, but before he left he programmed Graviton to clean up the ones they had already discovered so that they could become tourist attractions. Money from tourists helped to prove the economy of the outlying parts of the realm, especially since each temle was equipped with a gift shop which sold miniature (non-working) models of the ancient weapons and other souvenir artifacts which were made for that purpose by local craftsmen.

Suzuki lived out the rest of his days happily boring old friends in Green Grass and new friends in Mystrock with tall tales of his exploits.

Hirado recognized in Salome a quiet gentleness and quick mind. He realized then that women, too, could appreciate the wisdom of the ages, and he began to teach her some of the things he had learned. They developed a deep friendship that lasted all their lives, even after Hirado had returned to the monastry and Salome had fallen in love and married a quiet scholar who ran the Mystrock Library.

Wolfgang felt that city life was not for him, so he returned to the countryside where he lived a quiet but productive life, growing his own food and carving wooden artifacts for the tourist gift shops.

Jack and James stayed in Mystrock for some time, enjoying the good food and city night-life, and, of course, flirting with the ladies. Eventually they wandered off in search of other conquests and their friends in Mystrock lost touch with them. They were still very immature, but they had come such a long way from the selfish and frightened boys Marine had first encountered that everyone was sure that a few more years would let them grow into mature, responsible men. Perhaps then they would find some ladies who would take them seriously and respond favourably to their charms.

Merline, of course, was still in school for many years. She so impressed one of her language teachers with a story she had written about her trip to the Old Land that the teacher encouraged her to do more writing. Eventually she became famous as the authour of a series of children's books (which adults enjoed too!) all based on the tale of a young girl who had many adventures as she set out to better the lives of the people in her community. +::biggrin +::clap
Judibeth
Bard

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:32 am

That's cool! I loved it! +::clap
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Judibeth » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks, Cassie.

I hope you didn't mind that I used your idea of the fairy spell; it seemed such a good way to get Jeanne back into the story. :)
Judibeth
Bard

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:49 pm

But no, not at all! I'm glad to know now that she's been brought back! +::clap +::lol
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby ad518 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Hum...
I think you just dissolved Marine's government, Judibeth. +::YAY
ad518
Wanderer

Postby Judibeth » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 pm

No,no, AD! Marine admitted that Dragon would have really won the final fight if Jeanne hadn't helped, so Marine didn't just take over. After all, a thirteen-year-old does not have enough life experience to rule a large country. She would be in danger of falling under the same problem that Dragon faced with unscupulous advisors.

Dragon realized that he had been misled by his government collegues, so he and Marine went together to Wise Sage for advice. W.S. was happy to see that Dragon was beginning to realize that a ruler cannot strive to be only loved, but must first of all be respected, and that sometimes means making hard decisions. W.S. advised Dragon and Marine to call their teams together to come to a decision as to what should be done. Marine's team really had no desire to be in government. They had just wanted to support Marine in her goal, so most were happy that they would not be forced to stay in Mystrock to govern.

Hirado and Salome did stay around for quite some time. (In fact, Salome settleed in Mystrock, with annual vacations by the sea.) Those two took places in the new government to replace a couple of the more disreputable characters in Dragon's government. (Dragon had made the hard decision to oust Nate and Meryll and had warned the others that they would have to mend their ways.) The people of Mystrock had witnessed the courage and determination of Marine's team and had been impressed by Lord Dragon's action in caring for Marine even after he had been blown out of the ring. They approved of the new coalition government, although it took some time for some of them to realize that the stories they had been told about the lazy peasants were not all true.

Dragon and Marine sat as joint rulers at the head of the new government, under the advice of the Wise Sage. By the time Marine and Dragon married, about six or seven years after the end of the great showdown, both of them had grown in wisdom and skill and their renown as great rulers had spread around the world. +::music +::Dance +::heart
Judibeth
Bard

Postby ad518 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:32 am

Really?
But the rumor was that Dragon charmed Marine into some kind of partnership in governing the country (step 1 to taking back the government). Next, he married her to become legitimate joint ruler (that would be step 2). What he didn't expect was that Marine had grown a habit of bossing everyone around, especially him. He quickly realized the imminent problem. To get her off his back, he sweet-talked her into growing a dozen babies for Marine to order around as a distraction (Phew!... Off the hook!). While Marine was overwhelmed with breast-feeding and diaper changing, he finally took back the power that was rightfully his(step 3.) Mhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! +::Dance
ad518
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:36 am

+::Annoyed
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:24 am

That was pretty brilliant Judibeth, thanks! Fun read. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 am

(Dragon had made the hard decision to oust Nate and Meryll and had warned the others that they would have to mend their ways.)

so Borgon's still around? 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 5 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)