Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Use your imagination :)

Use your imagination :)

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 pm

As you may already know by now, the true ending of MM5 leaves open-ended the destinies of everyone but Marine (and Dragon)... that's because the Millennium author is a tricky trickster and wanted you players to use your imagination after journeying with those heroes and getting to know them so well...

sooooo what do you think happened to them? who did Benoit, Karine, Jack, James, Salome, Wolfgang, Bokden etc ended up sharing their life with? Did the Bear resumed his remote life? What became of Stanislas, Claryssa and Merline??

Your guesses, your views on their lives after the showdown! +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Use your imagination :)

Postby loof123 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:48 pm

I know one thing for sure. Jez went to the Luhana Beach :razz: :razz: :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:50 pm

loof123 wrote:I know one thing for sure. Jez went to the Luhana Beach :razz: :razz: :razz:

that doesn't answer my questions!!! +::wizard +::stop
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Use your Imagination then Indy! :razz: :razz: :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:57 pm

it won't help this topic much if I do... +::surrender
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:12 pm

+::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
Benoit realized that Karine was too old for him. He went back to the beach and fell in love with Blondie and they had a bunch of blond children. Benoit never stopped being scared of his father-in-law though.
Karine and Abu disappeared into a swamp where they both were happy - and now they were happy together.
Wolfgang and Salome spent a lot of time together after the showdown, both confessing that they were miserable fighters. For a while they attended a fighting school together because they wanted to get better, but their teacher told them that they were both hopeless. But Salome discovered that she could handle a hammer and nails pretty well. So they left to a quiet place at the seaside and made a living from fixing stuff for other people and fishing. It was good that they lived close to the sea because one of their children became .... a mermaid! :-O
J & J stayed together and kept roaming around, annoying people here and there until one day James was swallowed by a wolf. Since that day Jack tries to find that wolf, hoping that it's not to late to save James.
Jezabel lost her heart to Lord Jack. One day she dared ask him about the scar in his face and he told her that it had been caused by a Gripphin. When she learned, that although the Gripphin had wounded him badly he had spared his life because it was just a wild creature defending its territory, she started seeing him with different eyes and they spent a lot of time together, telling each other the stories of their lives.
Stanislas fully recovered from his injuries. Claryssa never managed to find a cure for her curse, but as Stanislas grew older he more and more looked like her anyway.
Merline became the Bear's Martial Arts student. He discovered her talent and decided to train her. She was the only one who ever managed to sneak into the Bear's heart - beside his daughter, that is. At the age of 16 Merline beat the Bear for the first time by tricking him in a fight. She was so fast, he stumbled out of the arena without even knowing what happened.
Hirado went back to a monastary where he wanted to spend a quiet life. But it didn't turn out to be so quiet because Gravitron had decided to become a monk too. Alas he malfunctioned pretty often which drove the poor monks nuts.
Norman was last seen when he wanted to explore an Ancient Temple, but without Gravitron he didn't stand a chance in there. No one knows what happened to him.
Suzuki opened his own Martial Arts school. Later Merline helped him there and they raised the best fighters all over the country.
Bokden ... well it's hard to tell what happened to Bokden because you never get the chance to ask him. When you talk to him he keeps disappearing. But once a year he shows up in Mystrock to visit Marine. He never stays for too long, but at least during these visits he stays in the same place longer than anywhere else.
And Dee .... well, Dee is safe and sound in my earring! +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Madmar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Oh Cassie, that was wonderful! +::lol +::heart +::heart
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Thank you! +::biggrin
James wouldn't agree though I guess! :razz:
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Madmar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:05 pm

He probably gave the wolf indigestion.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby loof123 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:13 pm

It is quite LOL indeed. Something about Jeanne in heaven would be cool too :razz: :razz: :razz: You should make a fanfic of MM Cassie! Or any other game, you got talent! +::Thumbup +::Thumbup +::Thumbup
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Tomas » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Benoit and Karine together is a safe bet.

Bokden is like a wind, he cannot really stay somewhere for too long. He probably disappears right after the tournament.

Jezabel might go to the Luhana Beach, but she still loves animals and freedom. Unless taming crabs isn't an option, she is bound to leave.

Hirado returns to the Monastery.

The Bear becomes the Martial Arts trainer. And Salome might eventually get under his skin - he's not so unfeeling as he pretends to be.

James stays in Mystrock, but Jack might leave. They certainly enjoy all the food and girls for now, that's for sure.

Marine's family moves to Mystrock. And Old Suzuki will tell stories about his brave deeds and winning the tournament for the rest of his life. :)

Wolfgang stays in Mystrock, he has no reason to go back.

Norman will spend the rest of his life trying to fix Gravitron's "Eror 404". +::biggrin
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:24 pm

loof123 wrote:It is quite LOL indeed. Something about Jeanne in heaven would be cool too :razz: :razz: :razz: You should make a fanfic of MM Cassie! Or any other game, you got talent! +::Thumbup +::Thumbup +::Thumbup

Ooooooooh, I forgot about Jeanne! How could I?
No, Jeanne isn't in heaven. Jeanne was absorbed by the energy of her spell. That doesn't happen too often, but when it does, then all the other fairies in the world get more powerful. And only the other fairies have the power to bring her back. For that seven fairies, scattered all over the world, have to cast the same spell at the very same moment.

And thank you Loofy, you're sweet!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:
loof123 wrote:It is quite LOL indeed. Something about Jeanne in heaven would be cool too :razz: :razz: :razz: You should make a fanfic of MM Cassie! Or any other game, you got talent! +::Thumbup +::Thumbup +::Thumbup

Ooooooooh, I forgot about Jeanne! How could I?
No, Jeanne isn't in heaven. Jeanne was absorbed by the energy of her spell. That doesn't happen too often, but when it does, then all the other fairies in the world get more powerful. And only the other fairies have the power to bring her back. For that seven fairies, scattered all over the world, have to cast the same spell at the very same moment.

And thank you Loofy, you're sweet!

You're welcome, and can I add one tiny thing?

But to do that, they all have to be together, so one of them asks some adventurers who have a chameleon, a cat and a fire with them to gather all the seven fairies together +::biggrin
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Tomas » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:...until one day James was swallowed by a wolf. Since that day Jack tries to find that wolf, hoping that it's not to late to save James.

Priceless. +::clap
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:23 pm

very good, Cassie, very good. Truly deserving of your rank at the Mystlandies HQ. :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Next

Return to Millennium 5 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)