Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

LAXIUS SOUL IS OUT!!!!

Re: LAXIUS SOUL IS OUT!!!!

Postby Poutlaw » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:30 am

GAHHHHH Im so happy !!!! GAHHHHHHHHHH love this game !!!!! GAHHHHHHHH the only thing that bothers me , I am just getting out of the underwater realm and I am very low on supplies. Hopefully there is another vendor soon !! Gahhhhh Im so happy to play this game!!! Such a great break from all the boring 5 hour games where you just run around and fight. Love the secret rooms !!!!! GAHHHHHH love the fight techniques +::YAY Maybe a tad pricey but I would rather pay for good quality games , I can tell you put alot of thought and work in this !!!! GAAAAAHHH +::biggrin thank you so much please keep em coming I have about everyone of your games !!!! Did I say GAAAHHHHHHHHH +::biggrin
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:20 am

I am very low on supplies. Hopefully there is another vendor soon !!

Your hopes will be granted!
Although emerging from the underwater realm, you should probably at least have tons of algi! +::biggrin

Gahhhhh Im so happy to play this game!!! Such a great break from all the boring 5 hour games where you just run around and fight.

+::heart

Love the secret rooms !!!!! GAHHHHHH love the fight techniques +::YAY Maybe a tad pricey but I would rather pay for good quality games , I can tell you put alot of thought and work in this !!!! GAAAAAHHH

Thank you. Price of two, size of four +::Thumbup

+::biggrin thank you so much please keep em coming I have about everyone of your games !!!! Did I say GAAAHHHHHHHHH

My list in case you need to be sure:
http://www.aldorlea.org/ourgames.php

More games in the pipeline! +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby MerryX » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:52 am

Poutlaw wrote:GAHHHHH Im so happy !!!! GAHHHHHHHHHH love this game !!!!! GAHHHHHHHH the only thing that bothers me , I am just getting out of the underwater realm and I am very low on supplies. Hopefully there is another vendor soon !! Gahhhhh Im so happy to play this game!!! Such a great break from all the boring 5 hour games where you just run around and fight. Love the secret rooms !!!!! GAHHHHHH love the fight techniques +::YAY Maybe a tad pricey but I would rather pay for good quality games , I can tell you put alot of thought and work in this !!!! GAAAAAHHH +::biggrin thank you so much please keep em coming I have about everyone of your games !!!! Did I say GAAAHHHHHHHHH +::biggrin

I just had to laugh when I read your post, Poutlaw +::biggrin Excited much? I absolutely agree +::YAY

And there's more...
Indinera wrote:More games in the pipeline! +::wizard

This is fantastic news, Indi, even while we are still relishing LS. Thank you +::heart
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:00 am

MerryX wrote:
Poutlaw wrote:GAHHHHH Im so happy !!!! GAHHHHHHHHHH love this game !!!!! GAHHHHHHHH the only thing that bothers me , I am just getting out of the underwater realm and I am very low on supplies. Hopefully there is another vendor soon !! Gahhhhh Im so happy to play this game!!! Such a great break from all the boring 5 hour games where you just run around and fight. Love the secret rooms !!!!! GAHHHHHH love the fight techniques +::YAY Maybe a tad pricey but I would rather pay for good quality games , I can tell you put alot of thought and work in this !!!! GAAAAAHHH +::biggrin thank you so much please keep em coming I have about everyone of your games !!!! Did I say GAAAHHHHHHHHH +::biggrin

I just had to laugh when I read your post, Poutlaw +::biggrin Excited much? I absolutely agree +::YAY

And there's more...
Indinera wrote:More games in the pipeline! +::wizard

This is fantastic news, Indi, even while we are still relishing LS. Thank you +::heart
MerryX

Will be smaller projects obviously but still good IMO!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Poutlaw » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:44 pm

+::YAY GAhhh lol . Anyway I am stuck in Azan the second time with Random and Luciana. I have done the millipuv quest, the frog quest , the guard quest and Make mazok stay in town, I have the two quests that are not solvable right at the moment . I try to leave and Luciana keeps telling me to go to the guilds. What am I missing please??/ +::YAY +::biggrin
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby RAndrews » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:27 pm

Poutlaw wrote:+::YAY GAhhh lol . Anyway I am stuck in Azan the second time with Random and Luciana. I have done the millipuv quest, the frog quest , the guard quest and Make mazok stay in town, I have the two quests that are not solvable right at the moment . I try to leave and Luciana keeps telling me to go to the guilds. What am I missing please??/ +::YAY +::biggrin

I nearly gave up over this! Try looking in your inventory (under key items)

Spoiler: show
- you should have a ticket to the guild of Absinthe...
RAndrews
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:06 pm

Never give up! +::sos
This is what the community forum is for! +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Shotz! » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:23 am

Hi All!

Loving the game so far and I've only just begun!

Question - is there a reason my characters are unable to accumulate FR. Random's is always maxed out but the other 3 only seem to add 1 per turn and of course I have to restart for the next battle. Would appreciate some advice. :)
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:55 am

Shotz! wrote:Hi All!
Question - is there a reason my characters are unable to accumulate FR. Random's is always maxed out but the other 3 only seem to add 1 per turn and of course I have to restart for the next battle. Would appreciate some advice. :)

The only thing I know that will do that is a piece of equipment - Niiiice +::biggrin
have you equipped the Vantage Shield on Random?

Sadly +::cry everyone else has to plod along...
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Shotz! » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:10 am

MerryX wrote:

The only thing I know that will do that is a piece of equipment - Niiiice +::biggrin

MerryX

Yep I did! :) Oh well, guess I'll plod along with them. :(
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby Poutlaw » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:59 am

RAndrews wrote:
Poutlaw wrote:+::YAY GAhhh lol . Anyway I am stuck in Azan the second time with Random and Luciana. I have done the millipuv quest, the frog quest , the guard quest and Make mazok stay in town, I have the two quests that are not solvable right at the moment . I try to leave and Luciana keeps telling me to go to the guilds. What am I missing please??/ +::YAY +::biggrin

Thank you so much !!!! +::YAY I get to continue my happiness !!!! gahhhhh +::YAY
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:31 am

Poutlaw wrote:
RAndrews wrote:

Have fun!

Thank you so much !!!! +::YAY I get to continue my happiness !!!! gahhhhh +::YAY
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:32 am

Shotz! wrote:
MerryX wrote:

MerryX

Fury Pts can't be accumulated between fights, unless you find special equipment, like that shield :)
Yep I did! :) Oh well, guess I'll plod along with them. :(
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby rickardsh » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:39 am

Okay, I'm on page 64 of the manual, in Azan (#2) with Random and Luci. The walkthrough says "not much you can do. . . . Just go to the bottom to exit of the town to make the game progress." I go to the bottom and Luci keeps insisting to go to the guilds to do quests. I went to the archers' guild and now I'm stuck trying to wipe on a bunch of bees. First round, Gates of Thunder and Ark Flare work, second round Paralyze works, third round I keep getting wiped out.

Several questions:
1. How do I move on with the game?
2. How do I finish off the third round of bees?
3. Are there more than three rounds of bees, and if there is, what works at each level?
rickardsh
Peasant

Postby lilac123 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:01 pm

rickardsh wrote:Okay, I'm on page 64 of the manual, in Azan (#2) with Random and Luci. The walkthrough says "not much you can do. . . . Just go to the bottom to exit of the town to make the game progress." I go to the bottom and Luci keeps insisting to go to the guilds to do quests. I went to the archers' guild and now I'm stuck trying to wipe on a bunch of bees. First round, Gates of Thunder and Ark Flare work, second round Paralyze works, third round I keep getting wiped out.

Several questions:
1. How do I move on with the game?
2. How do I finish off the third round of bees?
3. Are there more than three rounds of bees, and if there is, what works at each level?

1. You need to solve some quests for the guilds and at some point you will obtain a map. Using that map will progress the story.
2 & 3. I don't really remember that fight and i'm not the best person for advice because i play on story mode +:oops: .
I think you will have better luck getting answers if you post on a gameplay related topic. Why don't you try these: viewtopic.php?f=227&t=10331 or viewtopic.php?f=227&t=10299
lilac123
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Onyx - Help and Questions