Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yes! You can post here!

Re: Yes! You can post here!

Postby gaby5516 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:28 pm

I played DEMO and CAN'T wait to dive into full game. I just loved the DEMO.
Another WELL DONE to INDI and collaborators..........
I imagine I'll be checking back here quite a lot for help thou.............hehehe
So please post as much help as you guys can. I for one will absolutely appreciate it
gaby5516
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Indy...do we have to get a key for every individual locked chest or is it a MASTER KEY we are looking for?????? +:::|
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby feyone2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:54 am

Hi Indi,
It's been progressing fabulously till the college in Melas. It keeps freezing during battles in the new campus building. It goes well for awhile but it will freeze if Tyber is knocked out and I have to start again from my last save. Any ideas what the problem might be? It's happened 3 or more times now but not in the same place. ????? +::surrender
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:13 am

Alikamou wrote:Indy...do we have to get a key for every individual locked chest or is it a MASTER KEY we are looking for?????? +:::|

They are individual keys
Spoiler: show
Keep checking around Samhain every time you revisit it
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:55 am

gaby5516 wrote:I played DEMO and CAN'T wait to dive into full game. I just loved the DEMO.
Another WELL DONE to INDI and collaborators..........
I imagine I'll be checking back here quite a lot for help thou.............hehehe
So please post as much help as you guys can. I for one will absolutely appreciate it

Glad you loved it so much. Yes, I'll post help... if you need help, that is. :razz:
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:56 am

Alikamou wrote:Indy...do we have to get a key for every individual locked chest or is it a MASTER KEY we are looking for?????? +:::|

Can't really say but... no MASTER key to be found. 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:57 am

feyone2 wrote:Hi Indi,
It's been progressing fabulously till the college in Melas. It keeps freezing during battles in the new campus building. It goes well for awhile but it will freeze if Tyber is knocked out and I have to start again from my last save. Any ideas what the problem might be? It's happened 3 or more times now but not in the same place. ????? +::surrender

I believe reviving him should help (inn, flute of life etc). In the meantime, I'll try to investigate what's going on.
Is it happening on if Tyber is left "dead", or also with other characters?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:57 am

littlebro wrote:

They are individual keys
Spoiler: show
Keep checking around Samhain every time you revisit it

Ah, excellent piece of advice! +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby feyone2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:57 am

It seems to be mostly Tyber, if he's dead. Then I can't do anything except log out. I can't access any menu and have to close and start from a save file. I don't always remember to save after every room so it gets a bit rough. If you can help that would be great but if I have to go the save way I'll try to do that so I can keep going.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:06 am

Well in my several playtests, I had him dead very often (he was underlevelled lol) - and it wouldn't freeze.
Can you identify if there is a particular condition for it to freeze? Is it the moment he dies? the following fight? any other hint to put me on the right track?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby feyone2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:15 am

It's just after he dies, it's like he pauses then he's dead and that's when it freezes and I can can press enter &/or escape but nothing happens. I can't get the menu up. Should re download do you think?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Im stuck in Melas.Have followed the Red arrow to the top LH corner and i cant open the big double doors.It says locked each time i click on them.Have i missed something or what ? ive been in most of the houses and dorms etc. +::sos +::sos
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:42 pm

feyone2 wrote:It's just after he dies, it's like he pauses then he's dead and that's when it freezes and I can can press enter &/or escape but nothing happens. I can't get the menu up. Should re download do you think?

Nope, I don't think right now you should. We are investigating the issue.
I believe either try to keep him alive by levelling him up and replace him for another party member.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:43 pm

johnboy412000 wrote:Im stuck in Melas.Have followed the Red arrow to the top LH corner and i cant open the big double doors.It says locked each time i click on them.Have i missed something or what ? ive been in most of the houses and dorms etc. +::sos +::sos

In Melas you need to first find the key that will unlock the doors designated by the red arrow.
In order to find the key, you need to find 8 of those scintillating lights scattered all over the dungeon.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Indinera wrote:
johnboy412000 wrote:Im stuck in Melas.Have followed the Red arrow to the top LH corner and i cant open the big double doors.It says locked each time i click on them.Have i missed something or what ? ive been in most of the houses and dorms etc. +::sos +::sos

In Melas you need to first find the key that will unlock the doors designated by the red arrow.
In order to find the key, you need to find 8 of those scintillating lights scattered all over the dungeon.

8 Lights ?
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Onyx - Help and Questions