Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yes! You can post here!

Re: Yes! You can post here!

Postby Alikamou » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:47 am

Took me a while to get to that top door, too. You will need to go through a round-about way...like find a small path break on the right side and it will take you to a beautiful grassy area into the next section. LOL felt like a castle wall I was following around on.

Anyway...Indy, I got a freeze while in the boss fight @ Melas +::cry Tyber went down and I was able to revive him, but before anything else...game froze and I had to do a hard reset +::cry had to go back a ways to do over again cuz didn't save as often as I should have +:oops: Anyway, when I definitely lost again...the whole party went kaput and no freezing, just the regular "game over". I've had Tyberia KO before throughout the game with reviving him and no problems until Melas school. +:::|

Have to do more leveling before I try it for the 3rd time and going to take Baba this time +::biggrin Raven is staying home and pouting about it +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:29 am

Anyway...Indy, I got a freeze while in the boss fight @ Melas +::cry Tyber went down and I was able to revive him, but before anything else...game froze and I had to do a hard reset +::cry had to go back a ways to do over again cuz didn't save as often as I should have +:oops: Anyway, when I definitely lost again...the whole party went kaput and no freezing, just the regular "game over". I've had Tyberia KO before throughout the game with reviving him and no problems until Melas school. +:::|

I've passed it to the programmer.

Have to do more leveling before I try it for the 3rd time and going to take Baba this time +::biggrin Raven is staying home and pouting about it

That's what she would do. 8)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby feyone2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:55 am

Hi Indi,
It froze on me 1 more time in the college at Melas but this time it was in a battle where Homard was 'confused' then died. I managed to get through by saving frequently and changing Tyber's equipment. The Boss fight was relatively easy after that.

Thinking about the problem I was having yesterday, I think it occurred after Tyber was 'confused' then died, so maybe its the combination of the 2 states. Don't know if that's helpful for you or not? +:::|
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 am

Yes, very helpful, thank you.
If someone else is getting the same freezing screen, can you let me know if it's after Tyber getting confused and killing himself? Or something else?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Madmar » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:52 pm

I am having the same problem with the game freezing when Tyber is confused and dies. When Tyber died in a regular fight, there was not problem. Any idea what the problem may be/ I have a few of the "stars" and hate to lose them and start over if I leave. +::sos +::sos
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Madmar wrote:I am having the same problem with the game freezing when Tyber is confused and dies. When Tyber died in a regular fight, there was not problem. Any idea what the problem may be/ I have a few of the "stars" and hate to lose them and start over if I leave. +::sos +::sos

Since it's a collab, we need to wait for the programmer from Valkyria, so it make time a bit more time than if it was full Aldorlea. It's really a weird glitch to begin with. I recommend trying to equip him with a gear that protects from Confusion, if you have that.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Madmar » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:59 am

Made it through by saving after every fight. Got the star things and rescued the headmistress. Wished I had some of that wine she was drinking, could have used it.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:17 am

Made it through by saving after every fight.

Yes, it's a good way to manage it. I assume he does not get confused all the time either.

Got the star things and rescued the headmistress. Wished I had some of that wine she was drinking, could have used it.

Huuuhh why? :razz:
Good job rescuing her though.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby gaby5516 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:27 am

I made it throught the fight with no problems. Even though I had to revive Tyber after he had been confused.
I never froze up.

Sorry, nix that.
I didn't have Tyber in my party. It was Arthur.
Forgot whom it was, because I renamed my characters.
gaby5516
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:54 am

Ah, well, it seems to target Tyber only. Now this is a very relevant piece of information. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Madmar » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:48 pm

The freeze glitch happens in the desert, too. Tyber got confused and apparently killed himself and the game froze again. So it doesn't just happen in the college.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Thanks for the report.
Please make sure to let me know if another character does the same thing, does it freeze too?

It is of a huge help if we can singe Tyber out.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 am

Same here - Tyber gets confused then dies and game freezes - need to save before that scene

also the game freezes when Raven gets confused and knocked out in the Desert- hope that helps
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:52 am

Does she has to kill herself for it to freeze? Or is it that any death of her, while confused, freezes the game?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby david42 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:12 pm

I've found that when I try to get back to Rowan's house, to see whether a key fits the locked that was chest there, I'm unable to enter the village. I just walk over it on the main map as if it's not there. Is that deliberate?
david42
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Onyx - Help and Questions