Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

onyx need help

onyx need help

Postby starangel » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:13 am

I need some help im down in the molven well I want to know how to unlock that door with stairs going down do u need akey and theres a door in the nimrods castle with alots of fire in front of it how do put out the fire to get to the door
starangel
Bard

Re: onyx need help

Postby littlebro » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:39 am

You can't access that door at the moment, so leave it.

To put out the fires, you need to have visited all the rooms where there are 'ghost' events shown in cut scenes. This means that until you have done a fair bit of exploring you can't get past them.

EDIT
I'm assuming that when you say 'Nimrod's Castle' you mean the abandoned fort fairly early on in the game. Is that right? Or do you mean the Castle? Your reference to the well made me thing you were near the beginning of the game, but perhaps that's wrong?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby starangel » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:45 pm

when can u access the door in molven well and the other door is when you go to rescue rowen
starangel
Bard

Postby littlebro » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Those doors become accessible over time with keys found in (forgot the name and not on home computer so can't check) the place whose name begins with an S and it's where you can change your party and pick your teleport to different places.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby starangel » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:20 pm

thank you
starangel
Bard

Return to Onyx - Help and Questions