Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Help Font of Mnemosyne

Help Font of Mnemosyne

Postby homersan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:11 am

I'm in the 2nd dungeon of Mnemosyne...I got to switch 5 and then went to switch 6. The screen went to Samantha talking about the Baron. Then screen went very dark (seems like she was in a cave) and my mouse would not work. I had to use arrow keys to move her around. Is this normal or is something wrong? I finally figured how to SAVE and SHUT DOWN. I will wait for a reply before trying game again. Thanks...
homersan
Peasant

Re: Help Font of Mnemosyne

Postby tlc » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:53 am

I am having a similar problem. Game freezes as main character attempts to go across bottom bridge in 6. I have restarted several times and still freezing. Game has frozen several times throughout game but when I restarted , character was then able to move. Just bought this Monday, - August 25. Is there a new version? Thanks, in advance, for help!
tlc
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:07 pm

the best thing to do is to send me your savefiles (just before it freezes of course).
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby tlc » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Just figured it out...has something to do with the mouse. It won't let you use the mouse only the keyboard. Once you get out of Mnemosyne...the mouse starts working again.
tlc
Peasant

Return to Onyx - Help and Questions