Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

memetic cave-tired of running in circles

memetic cave-tired of running in circles

Postby kimo » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:37 am

I am not buying a guide just to get out of this cave, so can anyone help with a hint(s). I have cleared this place of almost every monster, but a few still reappear. I am now at some event point that triggers Rowan commenting on how big the dungeon is. I have been here a few times. I am obviously missing something.

To be honest, dungeons this big become boring for me after a while. When the challenge is gone, so goes the fun. At least the desert was a challenge in finding the caves and their switches.

General directions like exit is in NE,SW, etc part of the cave? A non-detailed map would even be great. Of course, a JPG would be better, but I just need help finding the exit.

+::sos

EDIT:
+::YAY +::clap +::Dance
For anyone having trouble with this cave, my suggestion is to follow a path that generates character comments about the obvious (i.e. cave size, enemy party composition, etc.). That is how I finally found what seems to be a paved path to exit. I am just hoping I never have to revisit this cave like that stoopid [sic] forest in the beginning in which I kept getting lost. Is it really that hard to allow a pass-thru option in an event? I really don't know, but I will be researching this topic.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Re: memetic cave-tired of running in circles

Postby flavie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:58 pm

I explored a lot , I've seen the top stone walls and didn't come here cos I was exploring. Then I was searching for the stone walls and was lost. I've followed the foot steps to the right/ top way to find the stone walls again. :)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Return to Onyx - Help and Questions