Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S THE KING'S HEROES IS OUT!!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S THE KING'S HEROES IS OUT!!!!!

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:17 am

i have finished the demo and the only bug i found is that every time i clicked on the quests button i got an error message and then i could see 2-3 menus simultaneusly on the screen like layers..i clicked escape and the issue was resolved but i was wondering about the quests menu..what it is supposed to show?

i really liked some features: the tick when finding an item, the score on enemy killing, the party options!!! but i have to admit that the whole style is not my favourite, especially artistically (mapping-world map-interiors etc..)for example it felt a bit weird to exit the castle and to see it surrounded by a large green area from every side with no trees-plants etc.. and as I have said in the past, i see no reason for women to have such huge and uncovered boobs sorry.. +:oops:
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:49 am

It was too late to get started yesterday, but I will today. +::clap

Just one thing: I first tried to download the game via game images above, but the link didn't work. The one here in the topic does though.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Valdy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:04 am

Fanatik007 wrote:in the features of the game was mentioned that there is a "mouse control". My question is there a keyboard control as well?

Yes, there is. You can change it in the Options. Just hover over "No" for "mouse control" and then save it.

--- --- ---

Aggeliki, I didn't even click on the "Quests", because my boss man (Frank) told me that we won't be doing any side quests. And because I haven't received any so far, I didn't click on the "Quests" yet. So I didn't encounter that bug.

And I agree about the huge breasts (and the way women are always dressed in these games). If they were real flesh and blood humans, their clothes (as well as their big breasts) would hinder them enormously when they travel and fight. In fact, when fighting the enemy, their breast would most likely slip out of their little tops. LOL
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:17 am

well i kinda of accidentally hit the quest button and found the glitch..

as for the "dress code", it is not an ethical matter for the nude or the sexual inuendo etc..it is more aesthetics and that i prefer the rpgs more fairy-tale like ,rather than "adult content" (sorry for my english)..
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Valdy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:53 am

No need to apologize, Aggeliki. Your English is great. +::Thumbup English isn't my first language either, and I still get things wrong sometimes, but as long the person I speak to knows what I mean, that's the important thing. :)

No, I didn't mean that they are too provocatively dressed (although they are), but that their clothing is completely unrealistic for a woman who is a fighter and walks through dungeons and caves and such. These clothes would hinder her, and she would dress differently when going on a journey like our characters do.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:27 am

Vald wrote:I got the first 2 rings, and have now finished the demo. Enjoyed it very much, and have come across no glitches or any other problems while playing the demo. +::Thumbup

My guys are pretty good - well, they play in Story mode, so they should be good.

Not sure what you are hinting at about "fast characters". Are you saying my guys aren't fast enough? They are !! Oh yes, they are. LOL

That's excellent news, then.
Hope you'll have same fun continuing your quest. +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:27 am

Fanatik007 wrote:in the features of the game was mentioned that there is a "mouse control". My question is there a keyboard control as well?

Yes of course, keyboard control is always there by default. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:29 am

i have finished the demo and the only bug i found is that every time i clicked on the quests button i got an error message and then i could see 2-3 menus simultaneusly on the screen like layers..i clicked escape and the issue was resolved but i was wondering about the quests menu..what it is supposed to show?

Just an oooopsie moment for me. "Quest" should have been greyed out.
It's been fixed but if you pay attention not to hit "Quest" you don't need a new version. :)

i really liked some features: the tick when finding an item,

I thought it was a really nifty addition too 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:32 am

Cassiopeia wrote:It was too late to get started yesterday, but I will today. +::clap

Just one thing: I first tried to download the game via game images above, but the link didn't work. The one here in the topic does though.

Ah yes, very good catch, thanks!!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:33 am

Aggeliki, I didn't even click on the "Quests", because my boss man (Frank) told me that we won't be doing any side quests.

+::Thumbup +::wizard +::Thumbup +::wizard +::Thumbup +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:19 am

Installing! +::YAY
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Valdy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:27 am

Indi, I was just going to say that the Quests are greyed out in my version of the game. +::Thumbup

Love the game. Am in the sewers now and fighting my way through them. My god... the stench is unbearable. LOL

And I too like those little extras added, like the green tick, so I don't have to remember whether I have checked a place or not. I also like that green thingy at the top left, which indicates whether the enemies in a dungeon are easy or hard to fight.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Tomas wrote:Installing! +::YAY

Have fun, Tomas! 8) +::YAY
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:47 pm

Indi, I was just going to say that the Quests are greyed out in my version of the game. +::Thumbup

Good, it's the fixed version. ^^

Love the game. Am in the sewers now and fighting my way through them. My god... the stench is unbearable. LOL

Totally unbearable +::lol

And I too like those little extras added, like the green tick, so I don't have to remember whether I have checked a place or not. I also like that green thingy at the top left, which indicates whether the enemies in a dungeon are easy or hard to fight.

+::Thumbup +::Dance
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:54 pm

thanks Indinera!i forgot to mention that this demo felt a lot like earlier rpgs like Zelda, maybe its the way the spritew are shown and the item icons..oh and the doors too i think..a bit nostalgic hehe

and Vald i know what you mean about the clothing haha! though i reaaly liked Trillian's winged stileto shoes lol!
Aggeliki
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions