Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Game stopped

Game stopped

Postby mamachi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:24 pm

If I escape a battle the game stop. It is something about a script. I tried 3 times in different Places and its the same.

I am on my way back from Loxon to Eshley going through the pass.
My OS is still Windows 7 and will be so for a very long time I think.

I have a Little question, WHO is behind Gemelle Games (Diet Games?) Just curios

I have really fun with this game. Love it +::heart
mamachi
Bard

Re: Game stopped

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Can you please send me your savefile?
aldorlea@googlemail.com
Thanks!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kes » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:16 pm

mamachi wrote:I have a Little question, WHO is behind Gemelle Games (Diet Games?) Just curios

I have really fun with this game. Love it +::heart

In answer to your question, I'm the person behind Gemelle Games (not sure what Diet Games is about, though) and I'm a new developer, so you won't have come across me before.

I'm glad that you are having fun with this game; that is what every dev wants.
Kes
Explorer

Postby mamachi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Hey Kes
Thanks for you answer.
I think Gemelle is Italian and has something to do with diet. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Keep up the good Work in your next game
mamachi
Bard

Postby Kes » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:50 pm

No, not diet. It's Latin and means 'twin', in Italian it's plural so means 'twins'. I think 'diet' in Italian is 'dieta', but my Italian is not good, so maybe I'm wrong.
Kes
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Any reason for choosing that name?
(Just interested cuz I have a twin sister.)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Kes » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:24 pm

No, not a real twin. At the time I was trying to think of a name there were lots of things in twos in my life. Also - and this is harder to achieve than you might think - I needed a name that no one else had thought of. So I went Latin for twin. Two birds with one stone!
Kes
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Well, it's a nice name for sure.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Goldmel » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:46 pm

My game has frozen after escaping battle, too. (I got sick of fight after fight after FIGHT when I just wanted to walk through an already-explored area to reach a specific spot within it. Wasn't doing anything risky, so I had not saved.)

Now it's stuck there, and I'll have to do all that stuff over. -__________- And it was all tedious little stuff to finish up side quests, I SO don't want to do it again. I'll probably just quit playing for a while, until I can face the tedium again. Too bad, because the main story is interesting...I just wanted to get some side quests out of the way before continuing on it. This really sucks. :(
Goldmel
Peasant

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:08 pm

i have another problem: the set up is impossible cause int he beginning i get this error:script "shaz data save-line 49"encoding::undefined conversion erroe occured/x80 from ASCI 8bit to UTF 8

this is the demo version(and if i recall correct it has happened to me once before with a demo)..

please Indy and team can you send me an error free copy of the demo?
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Kes » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Have you tried re-downloading the demo? I don't think it can be a straightforward error in the demo itself, because lots of people have played it without a problem. I think it may have been corrupted during the download process.
Kes
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Aggeliki wrote:i have another problem: the set up is impossible cause int he beginning i get this error:script "shaz data save-line 49"encoding::undefined conversion erroe occured/x80 from ASCI 8bit to UTF 8

this is the demo version(and if i recall correct it has happened to me once before with a demo)..

please Indy and team can you send me an error free copy of the demo?

ASCI, UTF etc
This has font problem written all over the place. Probably a lack of compatibility between traditional letters and greek ones?
This needs to be forwarded to (yet again) the programmer.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Goldmel wrote:My game has frozen after escaping battle, too. (I got sick of fight after fight after FIGHT when I just wanted to walk through an already-explored area to reach a specific spot within it. Wasn't doing anything risky, so I had not saved.)

Now it's stuck there, and I'll have to do all that stuff over. -__________- And it was all tedious little stuff to finish up side quests, I SO don't want to do it again. I'll probably just quit playing for a while, until I can face the tedium again. Too bad, because the main story is interesting...I just wanted to get some side quests out of the way before continuing on it. This really sucks. :(

I'm sorry to hear, this is always annoying indeed. Issue has been forwarded to the programmer.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:28 pm

i did redownloadin and reinstalling to no avail..i had this thing again with an other game's demo and the dev finally sent me an other version..
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Goldmel » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:38 pm

Thanks. I'll just stop playing for a few days and get back to it once the frustration dies down. :)
Goldmel
Peasant

Next

Return to Undefeated - Help and Questions