Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

No Quest complete for Quest #1

No Quest complete for Quest #1

Postby nekoyasa » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:40 am

I have completed Quest #1 but it doesn't say completed by it. I went back to an old save to do it again and check if I might have done something wrong. I talked to Rendal and gave him his granddads message and he tells me to tell his granddad he will be there at the usual time. I talk to him again and he says I'm glad I went to see my grandma, she's always good to me. I wandered around to town and talked to all the males again two to three time because I cant remember who his granddad was but nobody says anything more about rendal or the quest. did I do something wrong?
How beautiful it is to do
nothing...
and then to rest afterwards.
nekoyasa
Bard

Re: No Quest complete for Quest #1

Postby littlebro » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:53 am

You need to complete this before going to Durlling Wood because Rendel has to visit his grandma the next day, and Durlling Wood is a week later. So talking to everyone again after you get back from the Wood isn't going to do anything.

I think in the original upload of the game there was a glitch on that bit of dialogue with Rendel, you could talk to him about his grandma between leaving the dormitory and Captain Jeneva joining. That's perhaps why you got the dialogue.

If, on the other hand, you haven't gone to the Wood and simply can't find granddad, he's sat on the bench near the notice board.
littlebro
Ranger

Re: No Quest complete for Quest #1

Postby nekoyasa » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:29 pm

oh, ok. It did let me talk to him after the woods like i was doing the quest but that must have been a mistake. thanks for your help.
How beautiful it is to do
nothing...
and then to rest afterwards.
nekoyasa
Bard

Return to Undefeated - Help and Questions