Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Couple gold glitches (forest, quest)

Couple gold glitches (forest, quest)

Postby Ryos » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:21 am

Rake End Path 2 - Dunno if this has already been fixed in the current build, but there's a log there that never switches off so you can get 89 gold every time you click on it forever. I'm assuming there isn't supposed to be infinite gold in that log. Don't believe there's another one like that anywhere else and never would have known about it but there are some areas that can be looted more than once per the changed dialogue/results.

Quest 11: You can return less than the specified amount and still get the same reward. I guess he didn't mind too much missing a couple hundred pieces. +::biggrin
Ryos
Wanderer

Re: Couple gold glitches (forest, quest)

Postby Euphon » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:48 am

I found - a couple of days ago - one more gold glitch in Laymar inn (lower left plant in the corner). There you can "earn" 50 gold pieces every time you click. It's an ideal opportunity to get the money for the local store armament which is a slight improvement until you find better gear on the way to the ending.
Euphon
Peasant

Return to Undefeated - Help and Questions