Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Favorite character?

Favorite character?

Postby Indinera » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:25 am

Title says it all... well almost, what's your favorite in terms of personality, and your most reliable companion when it comes to fighting? Say it all to use! +::music
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Favorite character?

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:40 am

Favorite character: Sir Pinkie. It's always those crazy creatures that I like most, and he made me laugh many times. Plus he was very good in fights too.
Most reliable in fights: I can't say much about the minotaur (forgot his name) as he joined so late in the game, I never used him. But the others were all pretty decent fighters. When I first had more than 5 members it was Fela that I took out of the party and only used her for healing, but mostly because I wanted to save MP. In the Wasteland I needed her for all her boosting spells though, couldn't have done without.
I also loved Mel, her spells did pretty good damage.
Enslan of course was great as he attacked twice.
Anyway, I think no one particularly sticks out. They are just great as a TEAM.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:58 pm

@cassie - There's a minotaur???? +::O_o

Favorite Chara: Enjoying Sir Beriberu +::lol +::lol +::lol Entertaining little "pest" that he is +::biggrin
As for steadfast and reliable? I'm finding Mel being a really calming influence when I play +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Kes » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Alikamou wrote:@cassie - There's a minotaur???? +::O_o

You mean you missed Magasz? I think some of the best 'Pinkie' dialogues are what he says. If you missed him then not only did you miss a formidable fighter, you missed a lot of humor as well. If you replay, have a careful look around Wasteland 1.
Kes
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Alikamou wrote:@cassie - There's a minotaur???? +::O_o

Oops! +::biggrin
Well, he's ...
Spoiler: show
... the little guy that keeps running from you in the Wasteland twice and then you find him somewhere standing around and when you talk to him he joins.

I would have missed him too though, but I revisited all the Wasteland areas because I had missed a secret room and suddenly I saw him.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Ahh....the one that I thought got away!!!! I spotted him +::biggrin That's who you meant +::biggrin Forgot about him +:oops: Didn't use him cause I wanted to make sure I got the regular party all leveled up +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:16 pm

I can't tell how good he really was though. As I said, I didn't use him much.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Well...I have a chance to get him again, so will see what he can do. Think I'll give Eslan a rest +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:19 pm

There's always another chance! :)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:26 pm

I disagree with both of you. I gave neither Enslan nor Magasz a rest. Once I got Enslan I dropped Beriberu. Magasz comes in powerful because he is at a higher level than anyone else. I took the Minotaur Charm off him so that I could use his spells and because he doesn't need a Wasteland Ring I gave him Pinkie's Pest Charm so that he had more turns as well. I really recommend doing that with him, particularly as he has a great spell Rampart which I used first turn in tricky fights. With his extra turn it meant I could get him to attack as well as boost.

I found this question really difficult to answer because I think all the characters had strong positive points and were so different. I loved that Bastien wanted to be a chef; his whole personality/story was attractive. His skills weren't that wonderful, but his paralysis axe and then the Divider Axe were so useful. Fela and Melite had formidable spells; Marcus was a good all-rounder; Enslan was a great fighter and another unusual character to have in a game. If I have to narrow it down, then Fela for her spells, especially Preserve, and once she gets her special bow from quest #12 is not a bad physical fighter as well; and equally with her Enslan for his character and fighting abilities.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Alikamou » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:53 am

+::O_o The pest ring??? Didn't try that. Wasn't sure what that really did +::lol But having met and played with Maga sure made a huge difference!!!! Just finding him in the first place took me to an area I missed +:oops: +::biggrin

Maga really because one of my favorites with his commentary and he definitely put "Pinkie" in his place +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Return to Undefeated - Help and Questions