Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Herbalist

Herbalist

Postby nicholas » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:08 am

I tried to go back up to her for the quest items, but all she says is "she has nothing for me". Didn't find any herbs or the "move the boulders" part of the game. Did I do something out of sequence?? Without her herbs, you can't get quest #7 or # 9 I don't believe. Thanks Ellie
nicholas
Bard

Re: Herbalist

Postby Kes » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:40 am

Did you speak to the farmer before going up to her?

Whereabouts in the game are you?
Kes
Explorer

Postby nicholas » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Yes, I saw him. I'm almost to the end now. I'm my final leg. LOL. I am surely going to play it again, so let me know where I went wrong. thanks LOVE the game
nicholas
Bard

Postby nicholas » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:34 pm

I am also having another problem. I am up at the top coming from the castle and helping Bastien to cross the bridge because of his fear for heights, and when I go into the next screen after the bridge, they freeze and can't get them to move. Have tried going restarting it a few times, and when I get to that point they can't go any further. Help +:::|
nicholas
Bard

Postby briony » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:56 am

I think that you may have to re- download the game to fix this error
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby nicholas » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:02 am

That fixed it. Thanks. Had a good ending. Am now starting over and just finished the boulder game. +::YAY
nicholas
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:50 am

trigger #7 by
Spoiler: show
talk to guy at the inn in Loxton (2x), then go see vineyard guy, then herbalist.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Kes » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:40 am

nicholas wrote:That fixed it. Thanks. Had a good ending. Am now starting over and just finished the boulder game. +::YAY

Would you like to complete Players memories either now or after your second playthrough? viewtopic.php?f=213&t=8594 It's good to get a variety of opinions.
Kes
Explorer

Postby missyahyah » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:27 am

I've talked to the guy twice and the guy at the vineyard but when I go to the herbalist she doesn't say anything about the herbs for the cure. I have Enslan in my party should I have done the quest before? Thanks
missyahyah
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:22 am

missyahyah wrote:I've talked to the guy twice and the guy at the vineyard but when I go to the herbalist she doesn't say anything about the herbs for the cure. I have Enslan in my party should I have done the quest before? Thanks

I'm fairly sure that it's now too late. I think most people do it as soon as they've been to the vineyard, though I think a couple have done it after speaking to Tyler. But getting Enslan doesn't happen until quite late in the game, so I think that must be the reason.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Undefeated - Help and Questions