Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Can't finish the game

Can't finish the game

Postby sunfluer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:01 am

Well I think I found a glitch...
Spoiler: show
I am right after Melite destroyed the lake and my group is walking back to the fort. When I enter the next screen (after the lake where it looks like the main enemy in the red cape is standing on the stairs) there is an enemy in the way that won't move and my characters won't advance. It isn't something I can just walk around because I don't have control of my party at this time.
+::grrr
sunfluer
Mercenary

Re: Can't finish the game

Postby Kes » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:58 am

I'm not sure what can possibly have happened here because everyone who has finished has completed that cut scene. Does this happen before or after any dialogue?

Am I correct in thinking that you are talking about an 'ordinary' enemy because there shouldn't be one there at this time. If it is, could you send me your save file so that I can have a look at it?
gemellegames@gmail.com
Kes
Explorer

Postby sunfluer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:10 pm

It is before the dialog. I think what has happened is a "normal" enemy has re-spawned in the section that shouldn't be there. Since they are programmed to come toward me that is what it does, but I can't fight it now since I am not in control of my party, and it's programmed path ends and I can't go anywhere, ending up stuck. It is definitely an odd occurrence. +::Dunno
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby Kes » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:36 pm

I've got your save file and have sent you an email back.
Kes
Explorer

Postby nicholas » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:32 pm

That happens to me sometimes in all games I play. You just need to reboot your computer and that should fix the problem. It also happened to me in this game. Hope this helps
nicholas
Bard

Postby nicholas » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:32 pm

That happens to me sometimes in all games I play. You just need to reboot your computer and that should fix the problem. It also happened to me in this game. Hope this helps
nicholas
Bard

Return to Undefeated - Help and Questions