Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Thieves Hideout Boss

Thieves Hideout Boss

Postby RabbiG » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Any strategies for defeating the boss? I am playing Undefeated again and can't remember what I did the first time, so I have played the exit meeting about a dozen times now and get my butt handed to me every time. I have not managed to kill even one of the 4 thieves in any strategy I have used. I may have to go back to a previous save and go level up some more, but I really don't want to. Help from anyone?
RabbiG
Wanderer

Re: Thieves Hideout Boss

Postby littlebro » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:41 pm

It's been a while since I played this, so I'm a bit hazy on details, but a couple of things I do remember is

I had Bastien equipped with the axe (forget its name) which inflicts Paralysis and used that to keep the Boss under control. I also used Mel's all-party thunder spell to inflict Shock. With those 2 together, I never took huge amounts of damage and could concentrate the party on picking off a thief one at a time. I don't remember my levels now, so can't help on that.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby RabbiG » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:42 pm

littlebro wrote:It's been a while since I played this, so I'm a bit hazy on details, but a couple of things I do remember is

I had Bastien equipped with the axe (forget its name) which inflicts Paralysis and used that to keep the Boss under control. I also used Mel's all-party thunder spell to inflict Shock. With those 2 together, I never took huge amounts of damage and could concentrate the party on picking off a thief one at a time. I don't remember my levels now, so can't help on that.

Thanks for the help. I don't have an ax so I'll try to make it happen with the "shock" spell and try that.

*** Re-geared my folks and finally got it done. Thanks for the help with the "shock" spell. It certainly helped!
Last edited by RabbiG on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RabbiG
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:06 pm

If ever you do another play through, get that axe!!!!! (Unless you want to do a quick revisit now?) It's via a secret passage in the second(?) tunnel before you get to the Top of the Pass. It makes the journey down through Loxton Valley so much easier, and I used it against the odd boss after that. Very well worth looking for.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Undefeated - Help and Questions