Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

missed Melite's enchantment sound :(

missed Melite's enchantment sound :(

Postby flavie » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 pm

I'd played "Undefeated" on android. At Melite's final enchantment
Spoiler: show
as she sacrifices
there was good sound I've heard, but the game made no sound at this part so please, on PC version, could you send me a savefile before it so I can watch it? :) +::music
About it the developer so gently told me of the tracks names but I didn't see them in the game's folder to imagine the scene. +::Dunno
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: missed Melite's enchantment sound :(

Postby Tomas » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:54 am

The folder with the tracks is [Undefeated directory]\Audio\BGM\
I can also send you the save, but the last chance for saving was before the final battle, and it's on Legendary. So getting to the end is not easy.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby flavie » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Why is there twice my post?
Last edited by flavie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: missed Melite's enchantment sound :(

Postby flavie » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:57 pm

In BGM I've heard it in the game. I send you in PM the message of Kes with the tracks played I didn't find.
Yeah send me your savefile, I'll see if I can do it, the demo time is short. +::fear
flavie
Explorer

Return to Undefeated - Help and Questions