Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Deal

The Deal

Postby Indinera » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:21 am

THE DEAL

$5.64 only!!!

Image Image

This is the first game by Orfeas Game Studio.
The Deal unravels the story of Cyrus, Myrella, Jonathan and Donna, while they traverse through the colorful continent of Carca, in a 10+ hours enthralling adventure!

SUMMARY:

What happens when four aspiring new adventurers find something that they weren’t supposed to find?
Could it change their lives forever? Could it be that an ancient demon was awaken and seeks its release from a long lost prison?
The Deal unravels the story of Cyrus, Myrella, Jonathan and Donna, while they traverse through the colorful continent of Carca!
Meet tons of cynical and fun characters that will either lead you to new adventures or to insanity! Solving problems, exploring secret caves,
battling monsters, finding treasure and catching the four golden chickens are obligatory things for any new adventurer in this story.

FEATURES:

1. Over 12 hours of rich gameplay
2. Visible monster encounters
3. Touch/keyboard/mouse/gamepad control
4. Over 20 side quests of different types (traditional, instanced)
5. Three recurring events for you to grind if you need the help
6. 250+ armors, accessories and weapons
7. Legendary weapons for each character
8. Four artifacts for you to use to find secret places and items
9. A personal camp, where characters will flock after hearing of your amazing feats
10. Mini games and puzzles
11. Different endings depending on your choices, exploration prowess and gold!
12. A journal that will always help you if you find yourself lost

Minimum System Requirements
CPU: At least 1.8 GHz, dual core
RAM: 1 GB
Graphics: GeForce 9100 (desktop), Baytrail HD Graphics, 800 Mhz and up
Sound: DirectX 9.0 compatible
Diskspace: 500 MB

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: The Deal

Postby Fanatik007 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:16 am

nice, interesting game, would great for killing time and waiting for
Code: Select all
 Little hearts
:)
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby darkange » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:03 am

got to admit that at first glance the graphic looks amazing.... it's completely new and interesting...
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby feyone2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:52 am

I bought this today and I am enjoying it but it does have a problem with dropping out! I've overcome it to a certain degree by continually saving. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it, I can hit an arrow key or enter or Esc and suddenly the game closes! Any ideas? +::sos
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:07 am

"I bought this today and I am enjoying it but it does have a problem with dropping out! I've overcome it to a certain degree by continually saving. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it, I can hit an arrow key or enter or Esc and suddenly the game closes! Any ideas? +::sos "

Hello and thank you for your purchase! This is the first time I hear about this problem. It has to be something on your end (hardware-wise), to be completely honest, although we will look on this matter thoroughly on the game. Since the game supports mouse/touch screen or panel/gamepad, I would advice you to try one of these methods of input. I'm sorry I couldn't help you more with that. :(

PS: Try running the game with unplugged keyboard and then plug it back in. Rpg Maker is a bit crazy with hardware sometimes!

EDIT: AAaand I just saw the Quote button.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:38 am

Sure you did lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 am

Indinera wrote:

Sure you did lol

No cyber bullying to the best new developers, pl0x! +::biggrin
By the way, did you see how awesomely I used the Quote button here? It's like I'm born for this!

On a serious note; if anyone needs help with anything regarding The Deal, feel free to message me here. I'm a cool guy.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:02 pm

On a serious note; if anyone needs help with anything regarding The Deal, feel free to message me here.

Deal!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:31 pm

What a great game. It seems to have everything I like. :)

Anyway, I am in the cave, and went downstairs and was doing the arrow puzzle game to get the treasure, when all of a sudden my character and the keys no longer worked. All images were still animated, but my little guy stopped moving and neither could I get out with the ESC key or do anything else. So there is a little bug in this section. Otherwise, love the game so far. And what I really like is that when I leave an area and come back, the enemies haven't respawned. I am very happy about that (and about those crystals that fill up my HP). +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:38 pm

Vald wrote:What a great game. It seems to have everything I like. :)

Anyway, I am in the cave, and went downstairs and was doing the arrow puzzle game to get the treasure, when all of a sudden my character and the keys no longer worked. All images were still animated, but my little guy stopped moving and neither could I get out with the ESC key or do anything else. So there is a little bug in this section. Otherwise, love the game so far. And what I really like is that when I leave an area and come back, the enemies haven't respawned. I am very happy about that (and about those crystals that fill up my HP). +::Thumbup

Oh, God... I'll be working on that immediately. I hope you saved the game when you entered the puzzle room.
Thank you for your nice words, all in all, and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Happy to know you enjoy my game!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Valdy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:55 pm

I always save the game after every fight and when I enter a new section, so no problems there.

I went back onto that puzzle field, and this time managed to get through and to the treasure. Maybe it was just one of those glitches that can appear at one time but not another. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Vald wrote:I always save the game after every fight and when I enter a new section, so no problems there.

I went back onto that puzzle field, and this time managed to get through and to the treasure. Maybe it was just one of those glitches that can appear at one time but not another. :)

Thank you for your time, to actually update on that. I checked the code and there is no bug there, so yes. Apparently it was just a random glitch. I hope you got something good from that treasure chest! :)
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Valdy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Yes, thank you, I got something nice from the chest.

I played to the end of the demo, and when I bought the game, the save files from the demo didn't appear in the full game. Will I have to restart the game or is there a way to move the demo save files to the full game file.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Vald wrote:Yes, thank you, I got something nice from the chest.

I played to the end of the demo, and when I bought the game, the save files from the demo didn't appear in the full game. Will I have to restart the game or is there a way to move the demo save files to the full game file.

The demo is not actually a part of the game. It's just a level that has as many features of the full game as possible.
So, no. You cannot continue from a demo save, since the demo levels are absent from the actual game.
(Tl;dr The demos I make are standalone, like pokemon and final fantasy demos.)
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Valdy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Oh I see. I was wondering why the full game starts inside the cave. Well, that's a relief. I thought there was something wrong. Thank you very much for the quick reply and for this great game. +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers