Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Wasteland rings

Wasteland rings

Postby Gorilla4 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:20 pm

I have an old version of the game. About 2 years ago. There was a boss I could not battle, so I decided to level up and go out of the wasteland and buy more magic. When I came back the rings were gone. I coudn't find them anymore in my equipments. I tried to find them everywhere but couldn't. Is this a bug? Or that when you get out of the wasteland, you have to travel ''sick'' and heal from time to time?
Gorilla4
Bard

Re: Wasteland rings

Postby littlebro » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:35 pm

It's been quite a while since I played this, but here goes with what I remember.

You get some Wasteland Rings from Enslan.
If you exit the Wasteland, then you have to go to the Herbalist who can give you protection for one more time. So you only have 2 chances. She's in that house at the top of the Pass.

I'm not sure that you can heal up enough to make it without the Rings, because there is no cure. I never tried.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Gorilla4 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:03 pm

Thank you for your fast answer! I'll try that for sure. I tried going without the rings, and it is almost impossible to battle without them! :-)
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby littlebro » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:15 pm

I'm glad it was of some help.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Undefeated - Help and Questions