Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Heynton Pass Upper Exit Exit??

Heynton Pass Upper Exit Exit??

Postby Marco » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:08 pm

I've tried climbing every Vine; jumping off every rock; looking for every secret Room; yet I cannot seem to get past the upper exit in Heynton Pass...
Anyone?
Marco
Peasant

Re: Heynton Pass Upper Exit Exit??

Postby kimo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:42 pm

Marco wrote:I've tried climbing every Vine; jumping off every rock; looking for every secret Room; yet I cannot seem to get past the upper exit in Heynton Pass...
Anyone?

I hope you haven't been stuck wandering in the mountains, but just in case...

I am not sure exactly where you are, but Heynton pass is huge according to my notes from years ago. There are lots of cracks, crevices and caves loaded with goodies, too. Some of the caves even have hidden passages inside them. If a place in a cave seems isolated from the rest of the map, try to find a secret/hidden path to get the goodies.

If you find the herbalist's house which I think is your task now (or soon); you are on your way out of the pass. Just go east from the house located way up in the middle of nowhere. You do have to come back here IIRC so keep an eye out for the return path down into the valley which follows. My notes say the house is hard to find when returning.

In general, you just need to find the right path (there are many) to get out. I don't have anything noted about needing to climb vines.

I hope this helps. I'll check back.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Marco » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:33 am

Kimo, great notes ty.
I'm still on the 1st part of Heynton pass
I walk in there are 2 paths up. one goes to a waterfall, one to the upper exit.
The upper exit seems to be a dead end? I can't walk through the waterfall darn it so I'm stuck in the 1st cave basically ...

You know in case you have any notes on that lol. Let's do this!! SAVE THE WORLD!!
Marco
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:16 am

Are you in the cave with the healing pool? If so, come back out of the cave and start climbing (the stairs, not vines) up the cliff. The exit you want is in the northeast corner. If this isn't where you're at, can you be a little more descriptive? If exiting/reentering an area shows the map's name in the top left, please include that as well.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:21 am

Lady JJ keeps even better notes than I. She is correct about not knowing where you are. This place is huge with secret rooms, lots of cracks and caves to explore. Have you found the tunnels yet? I think you need to go through one to find your way out. Just keep going upwards and East like Lady JJ said.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Return to Undefeated - Help and Questions