Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Respawns

Respawns

Postby Ryos » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:39 am

So...I couldn't help but notice
Spoiler: show
when I took on the last boss and lost, all the enemies respawned in that world and the kills also went back to 0. Does it work that way in all worlds or just the last?
Just wondering because it seems like a good way to get some extra money/experience in case you feel like it (though of course for perfectionists, it's a no go with the rating)...
Ryos
Wanderer

Re: Respawns

Postby Indinera » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:48 am

Ryos wrote:So...I couldn't help but notice
Spoiler: show
when I took on the last boss and lost, all the enemies respawned in that world and the kills also went back to 0. Does it work that way in all worlds or just the last?
Just wondering because it seems like a good way to get some extra money/experience in case you feel like it (though of course for perfectionists, it's a no go with the rating)...

Yes, and it's def a good way to get some experience. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Prometheus » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:15 pm

if you wipe out and reset to earn extra exp and money but don't get healed by the cops can you still earn the secret character?

(i'm playing normal)
Prometheus
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:39 pm

i think you get them, yes.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Ryos » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Just another point I found out about dying to pass along - your money is halved when your party is defeated by any enemy. However, anything you buy (or find) stays in your inventory. So while you can't "make money" using this method, you can certainly go buy just about anything out there and earn up enough through a run in a world to be ready to buy almost whatever you want in the next. Just don't heal up hunger until you're done grinding (doesn't seem to make enough of a dent in stats to make much of a difference anyway). :)
Ryos
Wanderer

Return to Girlfriend Rescue - Help and Questions