Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Replaying values

Replaying values

Postby Lookz » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi Indy, I am so pleased with your newest game :D
But I would like to ask one thing and I really sorry if this question offend you.

Well, I'm from Indonesia and It's a pretty expensive to buy your glorious works. So I don't have many of your games. All I have are Millennium all series, Dreamscape, Girlfriend Rescue and of course this new game.

Now let's get to the main. MM series replaying values is the many option of promoting a character. The replaying values of Dreamscape and GR of course is new characters after completing game in different modes. But I have completed this game (once only in Normal) and I don't see any replaying value of this game (Sorry). Is that right? or It's only discovered in harder mode? (The explanation about games I have is because maybe you have made game without replaying values before that I didn't know).
Thx For the answer and sorry for my bad grammar :D
Dream, believe, work hard, make it HAPPEN :D
Lookz
Wanderer

Re: Replaying values

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Maybe Kes will be able to tell you more about it, but I think the replay value of CM lies more in the number of quests (did you finish them all?), all the secret rooms to find, and the 8 characters including a secret one.
Also, the game can be played in different modes, and they are a bit different since each mode allocates a different set of spending points for all characters... spending points themselves letting you customize your characters, allowing for a bigger replay value. :)

That said, if I may recommend games with GREAT replay value that you haven't played already:

Laxius Force I-II-III
The most obvious choice, really... it has tons of everything including quest, secret items, characters etc.
http://www.aldorlea.org/laxiusforce.php

The Book of Legends
One of the biggest cast (30+ characters available) and choices that influence the outcome/ending of the game. After LF, it's really the best recommendation possible.
http://www.aldorlea.org/thebookoflegends.php

3 Stars of Destiny
A bit like Laxius Force and featuring heroes from it
http://www.aldorlea.org/3starsofdestiny.php

Hope this helps! +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lookz » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:35 am

Well thx a lottt for the explanation :)
I will buy one of em like 2 months again I guess ehehehe.
Dream, believe, work hard, make it HAPPEN :D
Lookz
Wanderer

Postby RPGeez » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:09 pm

The Tale of a Common Man has replay value for sure.

I am playing hard mode with visible encounters which is fun. I can choose to fight.
I am at the Threnald Shrine and just realized I missed quest#5 ,7 and 12.

So next time I will play invisible encounters and legendary mode.

So yes replay value for sure. +::Thumbup
RPGeez
Ranger

Return to The Tale of a Common Man - Help and Questions