Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Favorite story moment

Favorite story moment

Postby Indinera » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:17 pm

*This should normally contain some spoilers*

What's your favorite moment in the game? The one that left the best impression in your mind, be it because it was emotional, or surprising, or funny, or twisted, whatever. Tell us everything! +::wizard +::clap
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Favorite story moment

Postby littlebro » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:56 am

I genuinely find this very hard to answer.

The opening cut scene and then the cut scene from the end of the final battle to the end were both emotionally powerful. I can't choose between them.

For humour it would have to be one of Grawin's thoughts about Boulder. Again difficult to choose just one, but the bit where Boulder has just been going on about not being an average beaver and Grawin thinks "If it weren't for the fact that I must think of the good of Galehar, I'd turn him into a winter hat", made me laugh.

For surprising, I think the revelation about Asomond's intentions. It didn't contradict anything that had gone before, and with hindsight I can see a couple of subtle hints, but it was a good plot twist.
littlebro
Ranger

Re: Favorite story moment

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:00 am

Thanks for your feedback. Hope more people will take the time to answer this cool topic. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to The Tale of a Common Man - Help and Questions