Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Malinthra?

Malinthra?

Postby myst23 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:53 am

I've got the quest for this and I cant go to nalisa shrine or anywhere till I do this one. It wont let me fight the guy in the house like it did in easy mode. So I cant get to her? What do I do?
myst23
Bard

Re: Malinthra?

Postby Kes » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:09 am

Which Malinthra quest are you referring to, the first or the second?

As you are talking about Nalisa Shrine, I am assuming the first. Did you collect the quest from her mother? If you did, then at this stage you are not fighting him, you are getting the key so that you can go to the Crystal Caves.
Kes
Explorer

Postby myst23 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:09 pm

Thanks kes but I forgot whereto look forthat? I clicked on everything in that area when I was inside and didnt find anything.
Yes that was the first one with her
myst23
Bard

Postby Kes » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Okay, assuming that you have collected the quest, then all you have to do is to click on Jakktar to talk to him and you will get the key for the Crystal Caves.
Kes
Explorer

Postby myst23 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:41 pm

kes thankyou and theres one thing I didnt do which nobody ever says to do. You have to go tp
the door of the crystal cave and actually click on it so a dialog comes up then go to jakktar
and get the key. Thanks again
myst23
Bard

Postby Kes » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:44 am

No, that's not correct. You don't have to go to the Caves first, as that would be a huge waste of the Player's time. I'm not sure what you did - or maybe didn't do to prevent you getting the key in the normal way. If you haven't overwritten the Save file before you get the key, I wouldn't mind having a look at it to see what was going on.

If you still have it, would you send it to me? Email is gemellegames@gmail.com
Kes
Explorer

Re: Malinthra and another bug

Postby battwoman » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Firstly enjoying the game but ran into a couple of issues. I cannot find the key to enter the caves in Exlon Hill. So I tried to move on to see if it could be found elsewhere. I can't get to into the shrine until I find Malinthra and when I moved on to the next village (where you're forced to rest at the inn), it goes to a cut scene where he moans about his journey and it freezes at that point, so I have to exit the game.
battwoman
Wanderer

Postby Kes » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:42 am

You get the key to enter the Crystal Cave if you have collected the quest from Malinthra's mother, and when you speak to Jakktar.

I'm not sure what you mean about your second point. Who is moaning about his journey? There is no cut scene in the Inn at Belwyn.
Kes
Explorer

Postby battwoman » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:03 pm

I collected the quest from her mother but cannot find Jakktar, so I moved on to Bellwyn (in the hope he is down the road somewhere). When you go to exit the town after staying at the inn there is a cut scene of Lord Asmond's study (after Grawin joins). It played okay though this time after freezing twice before.
battwoman
Wanderer

Postby Kes » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:34 pm

You find Jakktar on Exlon Mount which is more or less directly below the town of Neston where her mother lives. Also on that map you will have missed Nalissa Shrine. As you have collected Grawin at Bellwyn, I recommend going back to Exlon and doing that quest. Also, you can collect a quest at Narland Point to complete in Nalissa Shrine. There are lots of goodies in both places.
Kes
Explorer

Postby battwoman » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Thanks so much Kes. I must have missed him. I swore I'd been everywhere there.
Spoiler: show
I had found the farmhouse, but only checked the main door.
battwoman
Wanderer

Postby Kes » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Yeah, perhaps mesmerized by the windmill. I love looking at the sails going round; quite distracting.
Kes
Explorer

Postby jincyk » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:31 pm

I have collected the Malinthra quest, clicked on the Crystal cave door multiple times, and tried to get the key from Jakktar multiple times. All I get from Jakktar is a complaint about not being good at fighting. What am I missing? This is driving me crazy.
jincyk
Explorer

Return to The Tale of a Common Man - Help and Questions