Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Leric

Leric

Postby myst23 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Went to Leric's and did the knife quest then I had 7 rat meat and he took 5 and then said I dont have enough rat meat. That I need at least 5 AFTER he took that 5 and left 2!! Theres something wrong with the normal mode of this game. I've already played it in the easy mode. Also when I put encounter rate up to 40 it didnt go up at all its stayed the same as when it was at half way.
myst23
Bard

Re: Leric

Postby Kes » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:17 am

Fortunately what you are describing is not a bug, or a fault.

You have misunderstood the nature of the quest. If you look in your Quest Journal it tells you that you have to give him a total of 20 rat meats and you will receive 8 cooked meats in return. As you only had 7, he has taken 5, given you 2 cooked meats and told you that he needs more. So the quest is working as intended.

As it says in the information bar when you select Encounter Rate changing the rate is for invisible enemies only. Is that what you have chosen? Also, the number shown is the average number of steps that need to be taken before you have an encounter; so moving it to 40 does not put the rate up, it puts it down, as they become less frequent.
Kes
Explorer

Return to The Tale of a Common Man - Help and Questions