Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Nourish?

Nourish?

Postby Kirin » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:37 am

I was replaying this game and found Jerrat's "Farmer's Friend" accessory which gives him access to "Nourish". But every time I use it, it always ends up doing absolutely nothing, despite the animation. Is there a formula error for this ability?
Kirin
Mercenary

Re: Nourish?

Postby Kes » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:18 pm

I have just used this as a test and it worked perfectly - everyone got healed, and so much HP was taken from the enemy that it died.

Could you have another look to make absolutely sure that nothing is happening. If the problem seems to be persisting, send me your save file to
gemellegames@gmail.com

I can then have a look at it and see what might be happening.
Kes
Explorer

Postby Kirin » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Sorry. My bad. It wasn't Nourish that was the problem but "Reaping". I accidentally put the wrong skill in. Reaping is the one that has absolutely no effect on enemies and no healing on allies. Can you look into it?
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Kes » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:34 am

Ran the test again on Reaping with the same result - all the party is healed and massive amounts of HP removed from the enemies.

I think that if the problem were one of coding lots of people would have reported that it didn't work, but this is the first time. Could you run your test once more, and if it still does nothing, then save me your save file so that I can have a look at it.
Kes
Explorer

Postby Kirin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:50 am

I tried it myself again and the same thing happens. Reaping happens but for the enemy side it just says "Null". I don't know why it works for you and not me, but I'll send my save file with the Reaping equipped so you can look at it. Perhaps it's a version problem?
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:07 am

Maybe you just own a very old version of the game?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kirin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:22 am

I suppose that's possible. I got this game when it first came out and I wasn't even aware that there was an updated version of it. Was there a different version released some time ago? If so, I guess I need to re-download the game and see if it works.
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:20 am

I'll send you a link to download the new version.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kirin » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Still no change. I downloaded the new version but the result is still the same: Use Reaping, no damage on enemies, no healing on allies. I give up on this. I wish I could take a screenshot of it to show but I guess if no one else is having this problem I'll just leave it alone. Thank anyway for trying!
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Kes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:38 pm

As you know, it works fine for me using your save file.

The only thing I didn't check with you - did you equip it on Jerrat? He's the only one who can use that skill, hence the name of the accessory 'Farmer's Friend'.
Kes
Explorer

Return to The Tale of a Common Man - Help and Questions