Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Bugs in the game?

Bugs in the game?

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 am

Hi! I have almost all the games of Aldorlea and like them a lot but I am wondering if a should buy this one. Usually, I buy the CD and the guide and this is the finish product for me because I dont have internet. It's represent a lot of money -for me-... When I first tried the demo, I found a bug at the beginning of the game when it comed to saving. The message keeped repeating --if I wanted to save, heal or nothing. I have tried everything and coudn't get out of this part. Once -I succeed of overcoming this problem but it was not easy. I hope that there is not a lot of bugs in this game. But, I think I will wait a bit longer untill I know the road is clear.
Gorilla4
Bard

Re: Bugs in the game?

Postby littlebro » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:36 am

I've played through completely and didn't have that bug, and am now on my second play through and still don't have it. When you click on the lamp and get the choice I assume you save. The choice doesn't go away immediately because you might want to heal as well ( or do it the other way round). So if you don't want to do anything else, select 'Nothing' or hit 'esc'.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:59 am

Yes the last choice in the selection lets you stop the conversation with the Djinn.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Thank you for your answers! In fact, I had problem with the first djinn. I tried every option and even esc and after a few esc it worked. But it it took a long moment to do it. No problem apparently with the other djinns. It was why I wanted to know if it was smooth to play with this game or if I should wait for a second version of the game before putting it on a CD :)
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:52 pm

I think it was a coincidence, probably your computer lagging, because all saving Djinns are strictly identical.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Gorilla4 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:09 pm

You are absolutly right. This could be my computer having problems. Sorry about the confusion for everybody!
Gorilla4
Bard

Return to Elendia Ceus - Help and Questions