Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S ELENDIA CEUS IS OUT!!!!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S ELENDIA CEUS IS OUT!!!!!!!

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:42 am

They sure do, but maybe this figure wasn't mere play time. People certainly leave the game open when going to get a cup of coffee, go to the bathroom or answer the phone. I usually don't because I do look a the play time at the end of the game and I want a genuine number.

Anyway, if you think "30+ hours" is justified, leave it. (Not that I think you'd change it because of what *I* say, lol.)
But when I read this before purchasing a game and then finish it in 2/3 of the time despite going through it really slowly, then I'd be very upset.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:45 pm

It also depends on which mode you're playing it in, and if you're a skilled played. Having played most of my games if not all, you are bound to be very skilled by now, hence the final result you got. A newbie in comparison will lose time in a million of ways.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 pm

I'm not saying my play time should be the benchmark for all players, but neither should a newbie's play time be.
A lot of factors affect the play time of course. Newbies might be slower, but they might as well not know that they can find secret rooms basically everywhere. They might not stubbornly run against each and every spot of each and every wall like I did (which cost me a loooooooot of time), hence they might be even faster than me.
I myself tend do lose a lot of time running out of dungeons to rest, no matter how far I'm through, because I'll rather run back and forth than spend money on restoratives.

Anyway, we both know we're not going to agree. :razz:
If you want a reliable assessment, you could put up a poll. It would be interesting.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby wander » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:10 am

can anyone tell me how to defeat the dragonwalker in the jail...thanks
wander
Peasant

Postby briony » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:28 am

Cassiopeia wrote:They sure do, but maybe this figure wasn't mere play time. People certainly leave the game open when going to get a cup of coffee, go to the bathroom or answer the phone. I usually don't because I do look a the play time at the end of the game and I want a genuine number.

Anyway, if you think "30+ hours" is justified, leave it. (Not that I think you'd change it because of what *I* say, lol.)
But when I read this before purchasing a game and then finish it in 2/3 of the time despite going through it really slowly, then I'd be very upset.

That is me - I tend to leave the game on for breaks, cooking tea etc or I simply forget to turn it off so time does not bother me+: +::Thumbup
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Previous

Return to Elendia Ceus - Help and Questions