Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Gum Dragon

Gum Dragon

Postby Scorpios » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:30 pm

Is this a Quest because +::sos I don't seem to be able to find the quest or Gum dragon
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Re: Gum Dragon

Postby Indinera » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:35 pm

It's part of the "7 Legend" quest.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Scorpios » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:30 pm

I don't have the quest in game. One part of guide says he is in the NW part of sky another shows in SE. I am assuming the quest comes from Hayden in Tameria because he only says you are to busy. Help what am I doing wrong? By the way I am just going to Royal sunset and we are astrology if that matters
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:43 pm

I believe you forgot to pick the quest in Tameira. The guide definitely mentions it:
"You should talk to people in Tameira to collect two side-quests including a major one involving 7 legendary creatures to slay."
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Scorpios » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Indinera wrote:I believe you forgot to pick the quest in Tameira. The guide definitely mentions it:
"You should talk to people in Tameira to collect two side-quests including a major one involving 7 legendary creatures to slay."

I talked to Hayden, as well as every other person in town. The guide says Hayden has the 7 legends quest, but all he says to me is "You look very busy...I wouldn't want to disturb you".
The quest isn't in my mission log. I am playing easy level does that matter?
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:07 pm

You need to talk to Hayden when you first arrive in Tameira, not after you've been to Anchor Bay.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby bgamer » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm

Indinera wrote:You need to talk to Hayden when you first arrive in Tameira, not after you've been to Anchor Bay.

Is this quest time sensitive? I have been playing the demo prior to buying the game and enjoying it immensely. But I haven't started hunting any dragons yet? Can it be done at any time? Also, how many secret rooms are there up to the demo end, and are some of them unobtainable and we cant get back to them( I cant find room 8 anywhere)? :)
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:05 pm

Is this quest time sensitive?

Talking to Hayden is. But then the Gum Dragon stays there waiting for you lol

I have been playing the demo prior to buying the game and enjoying it immensely. But I haven't started hunting any dragons yet? Can it be done at any time? Also, how many secret rooms are there up to the demo end, and are some of them unobtainable and we cant get back to them( I cant find room 8 anywhere)?

Difficult to say with so many SRs available... I think the vast majority of thel (maybe all) can be found anytime.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:25 pm

There are 3 that I found on Memoriam Hill (the very first place in the game). I haven't found a way of getting back there, so those 3 are definitely ones to get first time round. All the others I've found (I think I'm up to 45) could be got by going back if you missed them.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:31 pm

littlebro wrote:There are 3 that I found on Memoriam Hill (the very first place in the game). I haven't found a way of getting back there, so those 3 are definitely ones to get first time round. All the others I've found (I think I'm up to 45) could be got by going back if you missed them.

Excellent post. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Elendia Ceus - Help and Questions