Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Final Battle

Re: Final Battle

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Thank you! :)
But I'm well aware that this is only because there was no tricky or time sensitive quest. Otherwise I would have sucked as usual, lol.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:21 pm

well, even the few time-sensitive bits, you nailed 'em
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:41 pm

Hmmmm, what was sensitive?
The only thing I can think of right now is
Spoiler: show
that secret room .... was it at Garganta Hold? .... on a platform that was on a spot on the floor, not even on a wall,

but other than that I would say, finding all the stuff was just a matter of thoroughness.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Also the very first area.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:46 pm

btw don't forget to sign the Memories!!!! :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:20 pm

Indinera wrote:
loof123 wrote:I'm avoiding this forum as much as I can because of spoilers, but, woohoo Cassie! +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY

avoiding this forum

avoiding

+::cry +::cry +::cry +::surrender

It's not my fault I live in a dorm and have no time to play your games +::cry +::cry +::cry I shouldn't even be here, I have a B1 german exam on Tuesday. :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:48 am

hmmm you must play aldorlea games +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:30 pm

Indinera wrote:Also the very first area.

Well, it's no longer accessible later, but nothing is really hard to find there.

Indinera wrote:btw don't forget to sign the Memories!!!! :razz:

Guess I'll skip them this time, sorry.

loof123 wrote:I have a B1 german exam on Tuesday.

I could help you cheat! +::lol
Good luck!!!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:47 am

I'm playing hard mode and my part is around Lv 40 and I found the final battles (?) an absurd of difficulty. After I defeated LaCaster enemy and then came back through the portal, I engaged of what I thought it's the final battles. After the first battle four extremely strong enemies came after me, they are too strong, too fast, inflict status ailments all the time and I could do nothing but watch my chartacters die and/or try to revive them whenvever they're killed only to be wiped out again. I just wanted to finish the game because, I want to be sincere, I didn't liked this one. The beginning of the game was great, but then all of the sudden the difficulty of this game became absurd and now all I wanna do is finish. I just wanted to say this here because this is the first Aldorlea Game that I hated it. Some I didn't liked but there were enjoyable parts and some I like less than the others, but this one I just don't like at all. I don't even know if Indy would want to see my comment on the memories after I finish, if I finish.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Valdy » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:43 am

I feel for you D-Squall. That's why I only ever play in Easy mode, and even there the fights are often rediculously hard later on.

And I too find that in many RPGs, not just those of Indi, the fights start easy enough, but not long into the game, all of a sudden they get very difficult. I would much prefer it if the difficulty would slowly accelerate with my levelling up rather than going from easy battle to 'hard to kill' battles within a very short space of time. I don't really want to hang around the first few scenes for ever, killing the first things I come across in the game, just so I can level up enough to continue on to the next stage of battle. The levelling up and difficulty of battle should be in harmony. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:45 am

iirc there are several ways to make the final battle easier, and if you didn't find any, it does make it significantly more difficult.
Spoiler: show
One of them is killing off for good some of the participants in that battle, the other is to find a "relic bullet" that will give you a huge bonus early on.

but then all of the sudden the difficulty of this game became absurd

when was that?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Vald wrote:I feel for you D-Squall. That's why I only ever play in Easy mode, and even there the fights are often rediculously hard later on.

And I too find that in many RPGs, not just those of Indi, the fights start easy enough, but not long into the game, all of a sudden they get very difficult. I would much prefer it if the difficulty would slowly accelerate with my levelling up rather than going from easy battle to 'hard to kill' battles within a very short space of time. I don't really want to hang around the first few scenes for ever, killing the first things I come across in the game, just so I can level up enough to continue on to the next stage of battle. The levelling up and difficulty of battle should be in harmony. :)

I agree with you Vald, many RPGs do that but I didn't expect that in one of Indy's RPGs which were always fair. You couldn't be more right about your last line: level and difficiult should be in harmoy, that is so not present in this game.

Indinera wrote:iirc there are several ways to make the final battle easier, and if you didn't find any, it does make it significantly more difficult.
SPOILER: HIDE
One of them is killing off for good some of the participants in that battle, the other is to find a "relic bullet" that will give you a huge bonus early on.

but then all of the sudden the difficulty of this game became absurd

when was that?

I know that some Reclis and Artifacts are supoosed to make battles and this final boss battle easier, but what if someone couldn't find the right secret room or completed a certain side-quest in order to defeat the final boss? I don't have the Relic Bullet. I tried again today the last battle and when I thought I was making through another absurd enemy appeared all of the sudden and I couldn't go any further and I'm not trying again. Sorry, this game is not for me and I hope that your next games have a ballanced difficulty.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:37 pm

DS, I wonder why you're having such difficulties. I was playing on Normal Mode. And you?
In that mode I don't remember the final battle being that difficult. I think I had enough good spells. I did have that bullet though, so I'm not sure if this was what got me through.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:42 pm

I know that some Reclis and Artifacts are supoosed to make battles and this final boss battle easier, but what if someone couldn't find the right secret room or completed a certain side-quest in order to defeat the final boss?

Thorough exploration of the final location makes the final battle much easier, removing (iirc) 3 bosses.
Then, as Cassie mentionned, if you engaged with Firey Jack's commander (or sth like that, don't remember now) in his hometown, he could get you a Relic and more importantly the Perfect Bullet that will give you a huge edge for the final battle.
I agree it gets difficult without those extras.

I don't have the Relic Bullet. I tried again today the last battle and when I thought I was making through another absurd enemy appeared all of the sudden and I couldn't go any further and I'm not trying again. Sorry, this game is not for me and I hope that your next games have a ballanced difficulty.

Well ATI is the next game.
I'm sure you'll find it more balanced.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Indinera wrote:Thorough exploration of the final location makes the final battle much easier, removing (iirc) 3 bosses.

Does that mean, if you don't kill them first, they'll show up in the final battle?
Cassiopeia
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Elendia Ceus - Help and Questions