Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Watch out for those cannons!!!!!!

Re: Watch out for those cannons!!!!!!

Postby littlebro » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:42 am

Great to hear that you made it through.

Yeah, the Hunter makes all flying enemies a breeze. I had it equipped on someone nearly the whole time, as most dungeons have at least some flying enemies, including Abismo.

That guy in the basement isn't there at the beginning (he'd slaughter you!) but appears at a certain point in the game, which I'm too lazy to open up my notes to find out exactly when.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Valdy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:27 pm

When Hunter is equipped, it only protects the wearer, but when it's unequipped and in your inventory, that's when it deals with the flying creatures.

I am getting quite good now. Am on my way to confront the Aether people at the breach, but first want to get more gold to buy 2 more weapons for the 2 guys. They cost nearly 6000 gold together. The 2 girls already have the best weapons. So I am fighting a bit more at the Goldnest - still have to find the rare fossils there anyway.

--- --- ---

What I could have done without is that little sword in the top right-hand corner of my screen. I know what it's for, but I don't see why that was necessary. It's irritating. It looks like when, in some games, you can't get rid of the custom cursor when using the keyboard, and it just hangs there at the edge. It's always in my sight, and not a welcome sight. Sometimes less is more.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 pm

It's necessary to know which mode you picked in case you've forgotten. It's a very small icon in the corner and I've never had any complaints about it before...
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Really Indi... In case I have forgotten? Then how do we get along with all the other RPGs without an indication of which mode we play? I am not that forgetful that I don't remember which mode I choose. And even though it isn't very big, it's there, mostly in the black part of my screen since these game don't cover my widescreen monitor.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:53 pm

Ah yes, you're right, it's when it's not equipped that it does its wonders. It's been a while since I last played this and I mis-remembered.
littlebro
Ranger

Previous

Return to Elendia Ceus - Help and Questions