Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Watch out for those cannons!!!!!!

Watch out for those cannons!!!!!!

Postby Bluerose » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:06 am

Playing 2nd time I found this. Really surprised me, didn't expect that to happen.

Save before you examine the cannons on the roof of Anchor Bay or you will be stuck. I got out by loading my last save! There is a save spot on the same roof.

Indy, you are a trickster!!!! :)
Bluerose
Mercenary

Re: Watch out for those cannons!!!!!!

Postby Indinera » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:32 am

Was actually a glitch, now fixed. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kirin » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:17 am

I read about this glitch, that's why I didn't play this game yet. Now that I am, can someone tell me how I can download the new version for this game? I purchased it and all when it first came out, but the game page only lets you download the demo. How do I re-download the full version again?
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:02 am

You need to send me an email (aldorlea@googlemail.com) with your email of purchase.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kirin » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:35 am

I sent an e-mail, though I don't know if it was the right one you're looking for.

I understand glitches can be hard to spot, but I kinda wish re-downloading this was a little easier.
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:44 am

Kirin wrote:I sent an e-mail, though I don't know if it was the right one you're looking for.

I understand glitches can be hard to spot, but I kinda wish re-downloading this was a little easier.

I think re-downloading works for one month. I'll send a new dl link now.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kirin » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:54 am

Thank you! I got the game downloaded again!

Hopefully I won't find any glitches as well. Time to play!
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:47 am

This one glitch was an extremely minor and difficult to get one anyway. 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:35 am

Indi, you said that redownloading only works for a month. What do I have to do if I get a new computer?
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:58 am

The best thing to do is transfer the game to the new computer.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:12 am

Oh, of course. So I just copy the game's .exe file to the new computer. +::Thumbup

Now, about THIS game: I alway play on Easy mode, as you know, but I have a hard time getting through the Abismo cave with so few potions at my disposal (don't find enough money, and rather spend what I find on weapons and armour). Also, my guys are far too weak for some of those creatures I have to fight. So in the end, I had to fight until I ran out of potions, and then went off to get some more, and have to try it once more.

And that girl I had to fight in the Inn just to get some nail scratching spell - goodness, she was way too good for Mick. Only managed it because I used the Hunter artifact as a shield after dying twice.

It would have been better if there were a couple of places where I could just fight a bit so I could level up more - and get more money. Or - even better - actually make the "easy" mode easy. N'est-ce pas?
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:06 am

Monsters go down much faster on Easy Mode. Annie doesn't have any large-damaging spells?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:11 am

Annie has Fire Sword-2, Breach Sword, Fire Breath, Ice Sword-2, and Harpy Beam-2.

I am able to defeat the buggers, but it takes a lot out of my team, because with each hit some of these creature often take off over 100 HP from a character (200+ HP in some cases), and I find myself with at least one, and sometimes two, team members being dead. I just don't have enough HP to last long enough to make it through without having to use Soleil's healing spells. And they are not great if I want to heal all of them at the same time. And she only has just over 300 HP, and Firey Jack has just under 400 HP. So when Soleil gets hit just once, she will be a goner at the next hit.
At the moment, two of my team are on level 17 and two on level 18.

Anyway... I just wish that Easy mode really was easy. I find a lot of these fights always very hard, and not just in your games. For me, this is not easy mode, not what I would call easy. But never mind, I will struggle through somehow.

ETA: And then, I had to fight the chimera and those meow creatures outside for what? A measly Magnum Al-Iksar. The treasure chests in this game offer quite disappointing stuff. LOL

More ETA: And then I get to fight the Leviathan. Not that anything I do has any effect on that blue rubber Nessie, but it hits me with hundreds and even over a 1000 HP damage. Oh yes, I can see that this is Easy mode...
Valdy
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:20 pm

I recommend Aurora Point for early game leveling up and harvesting lots of healing potions. As it's early game it might not be much use to you now, those EXP and healing items are still helpful.

If you have the Hunter artifact, then the enemies there go down even easier.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Valdy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:03 am

Thanks, littlebro. I usually go "home" where I can rest for nothing at my house, and then buy HP potions.

And thanks for the tip about Aurora Point. I had forgotten about that place, and it seems the only one where I can fight to level up more. Will definitely spend some time here.

I have the Hunter artifact, and it helps me when there are flying enemies. Otherwise it doesn't seem to do a lot.

--- --- ---

I am in the process of going into the Abismo cave for a third time, having depleated all my resources twice. I have also levelled up more since I first went in, and the enemies do become a little easier to kill. But thanks to littlebro, I now have another destination I can take advantage of first. +::Thumbup

--- --- ---

ETA: Oh, how weird. Having the Hunter relic in my inventory, I don't even have to fight the flying thingies at Aurora Point. The Hunter relic does it for me. Wish it would do this with that Nessie Leviathan. LOL

--- --- ---

More ETA: I don't know how I did it, but I defeated the Leviathan. It was stunned, never hurt me, and I was able to kill it. Maybe that Reaper thingy helped me. I never saw that Reaper guy in the basement of Aurora Point when I went there the first time, but he was there this time.

Oh, just read the thread about this cave. Looks like I am not the only one who thinks the creatures are too difficult to kill. But I am on a higher level now, and my spells have improved as well.

--- --- ---

Last ETA: At last !! Made it through the whole cave, and am now off to Pirate Crib. Am much stronger now too, thank goodness.
Valdy
Explorer

Next

Return to Elendia Ceus - Help and Questions