Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Glitch? not sure if missed something

Glitch? not sure if missed something

Postby sunfluer » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:33 pm

I am wondering if I missed something or if there is a glitch. I was in Goldnest and fought the big bird before you get to the pirate lord. I had defeated all of his "sons" and then right before I defeated him, he said he was going to bring them back, but I defeated him before he could. What is weird is the battle continued like he had brought them back, but I couldn't see them. I did end up winning the battle because I kept playing like they were there, and killed them again. I went on to battle the pirate lord and winning. Here is where I think I missed something...
Spoiler: show
The cut scene shows Matilda "choosing her own end" and then it goes to the picture of LaCaster (the one that was used as a teaser picture in the forums before the release of the game) and it remains there for a little bit and the next thing I know I am in Anchor Bay talking to Violet saying our only hope is Barbarossa joining us. The reason I think I missed something at this point is because the guide says... "There, you've defeated Matilda. Your taken to Tameira then Anchor Bay for some cut scenes, and then you regain control of your characters in Anchor Bay," I didn't get the cut scenes that I think I should have, just a picture of LaCaster as mentioned before.
I hope I explained this clearly. I am not sure what to do, but I would like to see the cut scenes if I did miss them.
sunfluer
Mercenary

Re: Glitch? not sure if missed something

Postby littlebro » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:42 pm

I didn't get them either. and I was being as thorough as possible. I wonder if that bit of the Guide was written before the absolute final form of the game and refers to something that maybe was cut? Just guessing, but I do remember Indy saying once that usually in his games he's both cutting and adding stuff almost up to the very end.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby sunfluer » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:13 am

Well, if that is the intended thing, it really doesn't make sense in the flow of the story. I am hoping that it is just a glitch.
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:08 am

I'll look into it, thanks for the notification.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sunfluer » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:32 pm

Okay, I can send you my saved game file if that would help see what I am talking about.
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:54 am

Sure, please do.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sunfluer » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:09 pm