Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Abismo

Abismo

Postby Wilstaal » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Very hard to defeat monsters on Abismo,though I am playing in Easy mode. Which level of Annie and partners is needed to go through Abismo? +::sos
Wilstaal
Peasant

Re: Abismo

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:37 pm

not sure about levels, but what are your best spells for each character?
for instance annie can learn a fire spell in garganta hold that is very efficient against the monsters in abismo (minotaurs in particular)
armored guards are difficult but iirc susceptible to KO and charmed etc.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Wilstaal » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:20 am

Ai, missed that and can't return to Garganta I found out. Need to start again then. Thank you for your answer, now I know where I have to look for!
Wilstaal
Peasant

Postby battwoman » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:39 pm

I can't seem to advance anywhere. I entered Abismo, got all the way up to either Abismo 6 or 7? And can't find anywhere to go from there. I have the dragon quest, couldn't find the dragon in here either. Went to all the other islands I can enter and nothing is advancing the game. Current quests are Abismo, Unhappy Bride, Undead Couple and the 4 Dragons. Please help, thank you.
battwoman
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Starting from Abismo 6.

When you enter it there is a water pool top right corner. Go up towards it and you come to a junction where going straight up takes you to the pool, going slightly left and down takes you to an oblong room and slightly left and up takes you to a room with pink orbs. Go towards that room. Just when you get to the steps, explore the wall to your left for a hidden path through. Explore that area thoroughly before moving on by leaving the map on the left.

In Abismo 7.
Simply cross the bridge and exit down. Again it is worth exploring this area thoroughly, even though it is very small.

You are now outside. Explore this area very thoroughly before going up towards the cave. There is a legend you can fight, and some powder that can be used to make Jack some new bullets.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby battwoman » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Thank you so much. Will give that a try :) Much appreciated.
battwoman
Wanderer

Postby wander » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:21 am

I have just arrived here and have gone into the cave...but now l have come across some spikes on the ground and cant find anyway of getting past them...any ideas...thanks
wander
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:26 am

There are "secret" paths in Abismo.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby wander » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:20 am

your kidding...l dont have the time to go around every wall looking for a secret path...is there a map...and no l dont have the guide...cant afford it :(
wander
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Not 100% sure of exactly where you are, but when you entered Abismo, did you take the lower path to the right? If you did, you come on to a map with a pool of water in the top right corner. (Only giving that detail to make sure you know which map I am talking about.) On that map,
Spoiler: show
walk along the bottom part of the path. You come to a bit where the path goes up towards the pool. Where it turns up is a pillar with a pink orb on it, and over on your right, you can see an odd bit of map. The secret path is in the wall on the right of the pillar.

Follow the path through to the outside, turn the switch ON and then return to the first map where you entered. If you want to go straight on without further exploring, take the top path on the right side.

For secret paths, you can usually see where you need to get to, and the path is always (I'm pretty sure it's always) fairly direct to it.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby wander » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:37 pm

thanks lm in the cave...been outside the top and came back in went right some where and found the spikes...thanks
wander
Peasant

Postby wander » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:26 pm

when l walk into the cave and go right...there is no pool...only a dead end
wander
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:33 pm

in general u can spot them observing if a "path" on the floor is cut
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:35 pm

wander wrote:when l walk into the cave and go right...there is no pool...only a dead end

I have no idea where you are. Could you either post a screenshot, or describe your route from the entrance to where you are now.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby wander » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:55 am

just got off my ship and walked to the left into a cave...have fought things i there and came upon the spikes about half way up and to the right... its in Abismo 1
wander
Peasant

Next

Return to Elendia Ceus - Help and Questions