Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

I saw a frame inside the house in bracoforte

I saw a frame inside the house in bracoforte

Postby clear » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:46 am

I've been wondering who else knows about Baphomet because there's one in the house of Bracoforte in a frame and for those people who don't know it, It is somewhat a head of a goat with human body and raising his ugly hand with a punk sign.People worship him especially the Illuminati, i am not a member but i think Indy is one, out of all things to be framed out why the God of Illuminati? +::fear
clear
Adventurer

Re: I saw a frame inside the house in bracoforte

Postby D-Squall » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:03 am

LOL I don't think Indy is a member of illuminati. This kind of stuff is common everywhere doesn't mean that everyone who has them or use them are a member of this cult, it's just a common RPGXP resource that Indy probably used at someone's house who is evil.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby clear » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:45 am

Oh well, I think everyone knows what Illuminati is, but using it in this game is somewhat strange stating the fact that its the first time I've seen this stuff in all of his games which I've played.To my perspective it is uncommon to used this stuff in RPGXP game.It is true to used that stuff at someone's house who is evil but why with that stuff. +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard
clear
Adventurer

Postby Kes » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:45 am

True. Just because something is used doesn't mean that the developer has any special affinity with it. We use resources which we think fit the context that we are mapping, and if something like that seems appropriate it will be used.
Kes
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:27 am

D-Squall wrote:LOL I don't think Indy is a member of illuminati. This kind of stuff is common everywhere doesn't mean that everyone who has them or use them are a member of this cult, it's just a common RPGXP resource that Indy probably used at someone's house who is evil.

Yeah lol besides in general I don't share the values of the characters in my works. You'd all be in trouble if I wanted to be the next Grand Commendanter. +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Elendia Ceus - Help and Questions