Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

mysterious ending scene Spoiler

mysterious ending scene Spoiler

Postby flavie » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Finished it! After credits there's a scene, a mom who gave birth to Teresa, it was a risky birth I think. Who's Teresa and her mom please?
Last edited by flavie on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: mysterious ending scene

Postby darkange » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:12 am

Teresa is LaCaster's love of his life .... and we don't know who Teresa's mom is ... but the most wierd part is that this takes places in Hospital in modern times , whereas the game takes place in a totally diferent time period. So starting from this we can just speculate.
My personal opinion is that when Teresa was gone in the breach she was reborn in a different time period .... sounds silly I know :P .... but I don't see any other explanation.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: mysterious ending scene Spoiler

Postby flavie » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:39 am

I thought so too, indy answered me in PM this:
It means that "the other side" (from the heroes' perspective) is in fact our world.
So we are the demons. When Teresa dies she appears on the other side as a new born.
The bad guys are also demons originating from our world (they are us, technically).
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby darkange » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 am

very iteresting perspective... now I am a demon, NOOOOOO :P
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby flavie » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:19 am

We live in hell with the man as our enemy? I dislike ambition "to crush others to climb in hierarchy..."
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:44 am

Yes this is Hell and we have all the potential to become a Demon and bug people living in paradise like Annie and her friends.
I liked the idea of turning the tables around +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Elendia Ceus - Help and Questions