Re: New RPG: Vairon's Wrath

Postby anoldguy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:00 pm

does any one know how to get in the volcano
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby Marcio » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello anoldguy, nice to meet you ! :)

Thanks for having bought the final version of the game. ;)

What is the problem with the entrance of the volcano ? Normally you arrived in the village near of the volcano, what was the last things that happened to you ?

Spoiler: show
Normally you speaked to the chief of the village and fall asleep, did you went to the south after you wake up at the Inn ?
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby anoldguy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:09 pm

the guy at the entrance to the volcano will not let me by. the two guys in house just say i need to get some rest. the girl in house with them say "why don't you rest here..
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby Marcio » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Normally there's what happen in this part of the game :

You arrive in town > You speak to the guard > a cut scene begins > after this the son of the chief stop the "fight" between the guard and Vairon > Vairon follow the son chief > they speak in the house of the chief > when Vairon leave the house he fall asleep in the ground > when he wake up after a flashback, the inn keeper says to him that somebody is waiting for him in the south of the village you have to go south walk trough one map and find a place > somebody will help you with the guard problem
I hope that helps you. :)
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby anoldguy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Marcio wrote:Normally there's what happen in this part of the game :

You arrive in town > You speak to the guard > a cut scene begins > after this the son of the chief stop the "fight" between the guard and Vairon > Vairon follow the son chief > they speak in the house of the chief > when Vairon leave the house he fall asleep in the ground > when he wake up after a flashback, the inn keeper says to him that somebody is waiting for him in the south of the village you have to go south walk trough one map and find a place > somebody will help you with the guard problem
I hope that helps you. :)
thanks it does +::YAY
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby Marcio » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:54 pm

Cool ! Glad to ear that it helped you well ! =D If you need more info's don't hesitate to ask it to us. ;)
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby anoldguy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:37 pm

when going out of the volcano, how do you get past the imp's
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby anoldguy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:53 pm

anoldguy wrote:when going out of the volcano, how do you get past the imp's
never mind, got that, now all i have to is no run into walls. (i only have one finger to play with)
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby Marcio » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:47 am

Hello anoldguy ! Glad that you find out how to find the solution alone. Sorry I forgott to come here these two past days was super busy doing our second game. ^^'

Oh okey you are in the
Volcano escape ? It is not an easy part of the game, but this is the last "runaway" that you have to do in the game then it's a bit hard. ^^' If you stay blocked in this part just ask and we will try to help you out with this. Good luck ! =D
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby anoldguy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Marcio wrote:Hello anoldguy ! Glad that you find out how to find the solution alone. Sorry I forgott to come here these two past days was super busy doing our second game. ^^'

Oh okey you are in the
Volcano escape ? It is not an easy part of the game, but this is the last "runaway" that you have to do in the game then it's a bit hard. ^^' If you stay blocked in this part just ask and we will try to help you out with this. Good luck ! =D
what do you recommend, remember, I only have one hand that works.
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby Marcio » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:54 pm

anoldguy, if you want we can try to make a type of walktrough to help you or you can send your save to us and we finish this little part for you. Like you want. ;)
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby Crysta » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:04 am

Hi can anyone give me the password for the box that holds the grapple that is in the box or chest in the cave in the volcano please. I have entered almost every three letter word i can think of and nothing works.

I believe i need this grapple so i can continue the game.

Thank you very much getting frustrated +::O_o +:::| +::YAY

Crysta
Crysta
Peasant

Postby Crysta » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:21 am

Is there nobody that can help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. I bought the game and i would like to play it but i can't go any further. Frustrating.

+::cry +::O_o +::grrr +::Annoyed
Crysta
Peasant

Postby Marcio » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:22 am

Hello Crysta ! Sorry for keeping you waiting ^^'

Normally you have to look the rocks in the room. They make like 3 letters.(in capital letter). ;) If you really need the password there it is :
IVI
:)

Oh and thank you for the purchase of Vairon's Wrath. ^.^
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby Crysta » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Thank you very much for the password. I tried looking at the rocks again before i entered the password and i went to every rock and nothing came up.

Now i have another issue. I hope you can help me.

I am at the fort where the orac's toke it over. I am trying to get the oracs so i can get the top middle one to enter the inn.

I got the first two top oracs with my grappling hook. When i try to get the other two one is by the house in the bottom and the other is above and longer house it won't let me grab them. So i try to get the orac in the top middle and it will grap him twice and he returns to the top and than the third time it doesn't say anything and just says i am dead and end of game.

I have tried everything walked around tried grabbing with my grapple but nothing will get these other two oracs before the top middle orac.

Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee +::cry +::tired +::Annoyed +::grrr +::Dunno

Thank you Crystal
Last edited by Crysta on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crysta
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers