Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Welcome to ATI's forum

Re: Welcome to ATI's forum

Postby battwoman » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:00 pm

I'm in Bylun's tower. A guy walks in, lights the flames and then walks to the stairs and the game freezes. Can't move past this.
battwoman
Wanderer

Postby david42 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:00 pm

david42 wrote:I have 1 question though, what was I supposed to do with the Ancient Stone that was a reward for Quest #8? Because whatever it was, I failed miserably. At the end, it was still sitting uselessly in the bottom of my bag. +::surrender

Kes, I'm not sure whether you missed this or I missed the answer, but did this have a use?
david42
Wanderer

Postby Kes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:34 pm

battwoman wrote:I'm in Bylun's tower. A guy walks in, lights the flames and then walks to the stairs and the game freezes. Can't move past this.

Can you pm Indy, this has been fixed, but I think you might have to redownload, for which you will need a link.

david42 wrote:
david42 wrote:I have 1 question though, what was I supposed to do with the Ancient Stone that was a reward for Quest #8? Because whatever it was, I failed miserably. At the end, it was still sitting uselessly in the bottom of my bag. +::surrender

Kes, I'm not sure whether you missed this or I missed the answer, but did this have a use?

In a spoiler
Spoiler: show
It's an Ancient Stone, so go back to the Place of the Ancients.
Go to map 3, where there is an open section at the top with pillars around it.
The Ancient Stone opens up a crypt where, after a fight, naturally, you can get a very nice piece of armor.
You also get an interesting cut scene when you equip that armor which give a new light on the story so far.
Kes
Explorer

Postby david42 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:30 pm

Aha, thank you. Now I have a reason to play it through again +::biggrin
david42
Wanderer

Previous

Return to A Timely Intervention - Help and Questions