Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S A TIMELY INTERVENTION IS OUT!!!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S A TIMELY INTERVENTION IS OUT!!!!!!

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:39 pm

Please give more credits to Kes, that's the genius behind this game. You can feel my touch in how "exceptional" the characters are though, ahaha.
Glad you're having so much fun with the game.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Katie » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:42 pm

You know, that is the second time I did that to poor Kes. Thank God he's not a violent man because I wouldn't be surprised if he came with guns a blazing at me for all the exceptional hard work he put into his games. I hope Kes is a he or did I goof on that too? So Kes is the genius behind the game and you did the characterizations. Well to Kes, another fine game. And from now on I will get it right. I promise Kes. Indy, just make the same introduction as you did with this game and I'll be fine lol.
Katie
Bard

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:08 pm

No worries, nobody is angry at you. Not even Kes. :razz: +::lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Katie » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:29 pm

All right! Well that is certainly good to hear +::YAY +::Dance Oh and btw the way here is a :razz: back just for GP +::biggrin You guys are too funny. No wonder you make such great game :)
Katie
Bard

Postby Katie » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:36 pm

I have a question please. It says in the guide that monsters can be 'Farmed" for permanent stat boosters. Who gets this skill, or how do you go about it. Thanks in advance.
Katie
Bard

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:50 pm

By farmed, it means you can kill them and hope to get a permanent stat booster as drop.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Katie » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Cool! Thanks so much Indy :)
Katie
Bard

Postby Kes » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:56 pm

@Katie
You're safe, no guns I promise.

Yeah, it's nice reading that I'm a genius - praise from Indy for game making is not lightly given, so he must be pleased with the game!!
I'm glad you like Alissia's way of talking. I based her on someone I know. She's got a lot more to her than shows on the surface.
As for Havoc - there is a line in a Shakespeare play (Julius Caesar) which goes
"Cry Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war."
If you check out other dogs you get to know what Havoc thinks.
Kes
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:58 pm

Havoc is cool, he is so fast. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Katie » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:55 pm

You're safe, no guns I promise.

Ahh it's so nice to know I will live to see another day. +::whistle +::biggrin

Yeah, it's nice reading that I'm a genius - praise from Indy for game making is not lightly given, so he must be pleased with the game!!
I'm glad you like Alissia's way of talking. I based her on someone I know. She's got a lot more to her than shows on the surface.
As for Havoc - there is a line in a Shakespeare play (Julius Caesar) which goes
"Cry Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war."
If you check out other dogs you get to know what Havoc thinks.

In English, the dogs of war is a phrase from Act 3, Scene 1, line 273 of William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar: "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

Dogs are the familiar animals of war. 'Havoc' is the military order allowing the seizure of spoils after a war. (Havoc's Perception Skill.

Let slip the dogs of war: Releasing the dogs from their leashes. (Gotta love Wiki lol).

There is quite a few meanings to the phrase. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dogs_of_war_(phrase).

Just like the young lady that you based Alissia on, she reminded me of me too. She speaks what's on her mind. But that could be a bad thing in a way since poor Praedus is always the brunt of it. I am at the part of saving the Elf children. So she hasn't really opened up all that much. I will love to know more about her. Praedus may come off as a simpleton in her eyes right now, but down below he is a smart man.

And the bottom line Kes, from a customer's point of view, this game is a masterpiece as I said earlier. Indy knew that this was a very solid game in every way shape and form. I loved the others, but with this one I am falling asleep at the keyboard playing. That's a genius game :)
Katie
Bard

Postby Kes » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:03 am

Katie wrote:Just like the young lady that you based Alissia on, she reminded me of me too. She speaks what's on her mind. But that could be a bad thing in a way since poor Praedus is always the brunt of it. I am at the part of saving the Elf children. So she hasn't really opened up all that much. I will love to know more about her. Praedus may come off as a simpleton in her eyes right now, but down below he is a smart man.

You get to know more about her as things progress. And yes, you're right, Praedus is smart.

And the bottom line Kes, from a customer's point of view, this game is a masterpiece as I said earlier. Indy knew that this was a very solid game in every way shape and form. I loved the others, but with this one I am falling asleep at the keyboard playing. That's a genius game :)

Thank you. I am so pleased you are enjoying it. It's so encouraging for a developer to know that the hard work has paid off and that the game is giving a great experience. That's what I always hope for.
Kes
Explorer

Postby Katie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:36 pm

Thank you. I am so pleased you are enjoying it. It's so encouraging for a developer to know that the hard work has paid off and that the game is giving a great experience. That's what I always hope for.

You are so welcome. Beyond enjoying it lol. That music you incorporated into the game when we fought the Underworld Demon, I just stopped the fight and listened for a bit. And the same with Thodric's quest when fighting those monsters. That's where I'm at now. Both parties in the mid twenties for levels. I have 19 secret rooms. The thing I am confused on though was Room 19 in the guide shows Alissia's party at the lake now, but they haven't reached there yet. Jallund's party has. Can I go into a secret room intended for another party? And is Room 20 on Thodric''s quest also? I will try and find out. If I have to go back I will. I don't mind listening to the music again lol.
Katie
Bard

Postby Kes » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:51 pm

SR #19 - You're on the wrong lake. Think Deep Mere instead.
SR #20 - A sneaky world map one which Jallund's party can reach.
Kes
Explorer

Postby Katie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:22 pm

Thanks so much Kes :)
Katie
Bard

Postby sunfluer » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:31 am

Great game Indy and Kes! +::Thumbup +::clap +::wizard
sunfluer
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to A Timely Intervention - Help and Questions