Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

moving boulders in the Underworld

moving boulders in the Underworld

Postby dgford » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:48 pm

The first portal that you get to leads to a cave with a series of boulders that you have to move onto green buttons in order to get the gates to retract. First one, no problem. The second boulder, however, is positioned against a wall. I can only move it up or down, but I can't get behind the boulder in order to push it away from the wall and towards the green button. Am I overlooking something or do I come back to this later?
Thanks!
dgford
Mercenary

Re: moving boulders in the Underworld

Postby MMM » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:58 pm

dgfurman wrote:The first portal that you get to leads to a cave with a series of boulders that you have to move onto green buttons in order to get the gates to retract. First one, no problem. The second boulder, however, is positioned against a wall. I can only move it up or down, but I can't get behind the boulder in order to push it away from the wall and towards the green button. Am I overlooking something or do I come back to this later?
Thanks!

Go in front of the boulder and push. It should push you back and move from the wall.
MMM
Wanderer

Postby dgford » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Thanks! I did try that, and it wasn't working for me, but maybe I didn't do it quite right, so I'll try again. +::grrr

edit: Now I know what happened. I had to make sure that my group was off to the side, and not right behind me, lol. Thanks!
dgford
Mercenary

Postby MMM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:56 pm

dgfurman wrote:Thanks! I did try that, and it wasn't working for me, but maybe I didn't do it quite right, so I'll try again. +::grrr

edit: Now I know what happened. I had to make sure that my group was off to the side, and not right behind me, lol. Thanks!

Your welcome. Yeah they need to be off to the side
MMM
Wanderer

Return to A Timely Intervention - Help and Questions