Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Clarification on the story Riema and Cayred

Clarification on the story Riema and Cayred

Postby flavie » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:14 pm

I need clarifications on the story :) +::sos
I'm at the lake I tell you this to avoid you to spoil.

Jallund says" we arrived much earlier"> do they arrive before Alissia in historical time or at the same time? Both parties notice Qinna will become Commander in Chief sooner as expected.

Qinna will fight for freedom vs Cayred kingdom and becomes Commander of Cayred as he won against it?

I didn't understand jallund" " Qinna will cause division among his people that's why he also said "we've barely won vs Cayred?"

Does Riema barely win according to history lessons? Dreclet said "if Qinna had a proper victory (we wouldn't be minister/general ) we'ld have more human cities. Why this difference in the victory? +::Dunno
Last edited by flavie on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: Clarification on the story Riema and Cayred

Postby Tomas » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:47 pm

I don't remember the details that well. But I''m pretty sure Jailund's party arrived to Riema sooner. Because the first go to the Inn and only then Kayte went for walk and witnessed Alissia's party arrival.
Tomas
Ranger

Re: Clarification on the story Riema and Cayred

Postby flavie » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:23 pm

Yes I think so cos with Jallund the world is out of balanced with evil intrusion
Spoiler: show
Alissia will correct it.

"In the history books, Qinna became Commander and then fought the Cayred kingdom."

The ruins are those of the Flowering monastery where there was the Ancient artifact?

The Ancients matter:civil war, blue flames in the underworld +::fear
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Return to A Timely Intervention - Help and Questions